Hot Air Loon Level

Odessa

I cannot seem to get past the first bone without crashing/running out of fuel. I found a video where the person managed to float through without using hardly any gas. Can anyone give me tips on how to get through this level?

EDIT: Aaaand after countless tries I managed to do it right after posting. *facepalm*

Edited by Odessa

I cannot seem to get past the first bone without crashing/running out of fuel. I found a video where the person managed to float through without using hardly any gas. Can anyone give me tips on how to get through this level?

EDIT: Aaaand after countless tries I managed to do it right after posting. *facepalm*

the boat mini game did my head in lol

Once you've collected stuff and completed the level, you don't have to get them again. That's how i got all the ones in the baloon level. Missed one in my first playthrough of it but knew i needed to sacrifice some health for it (i'm not a fancy controller of hot air baloons :p)

but yeah, complete a level and anything you've already collected stays collected. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

For anyone still curious about an answer, I was missing one bone from YEARS ago when I stopped playing. I had gotten the rest, beaten the level, and moved onto the next. Was afraid I would have to try with a new save. After coming back, I reloaded the save, went to play the game, and it gave me a chapter select. Tried the balloon level again, everything but the air tanks and one bone that was right near a short wall at the bottom.

So, if you complete the level, it saves what you've collected, removes them from future plays, and leaves only the uncollected ones. You MUST complete the level, as otherwise it doesn't register you having collected the bones.

Funny thing, said bone was one of the reasons I moved on to other games and didn't come back.