• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I've already bought and played the actual Anniversary game!

Does this mean I effectively have to pay again, or is there some easy way to get the achievements for the DLC if you have Anniversary saved on your Hard Drive?

Seems like you'd have to play the game twice.

The DLC is on sale this week for 400pts/each ($10 for the game but only 250 GS)

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the DLC while it was on sale too. I found it a little odd that it is a stand alone game, but requires another disc to play it. Also TR: Anniversary always seems to freeze or make a whining sound on the TR: Legends disc when I play it. However if I play the TR: Legends story I have no problems.

• 2 months later...

DLC is 'Tomb Raider: Anniversary' indeed. Have the achievements that go with it just been deleted? Or are they hidden? I can't seem to find them anymore! :o

But it doesn't matter, I don't have them anyways. :p

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I hope this goes on sale again sometime soon. Maybe with the release of the new Tomb Raider? We'll see.

It would be nice to 100% this game (DLC included). But at this point, spending 1600 for Anniversary is hard to justify.

You should read previous posts. As stated this dlc is on sale this week until Monday due to the new tomb raider game. Infact all tomb raider dlc and releases are on sale.

• 3 months later...