I love this game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i loved this. really really enjoyed it. i wish i'd never ever played it so i could play it again. thesniping level was amazing! i didn't ever believe i would ever feel like that over a computer game... which i know makes me sound really sad but *shrug* i really was like playing holding my breath. and the bit before the ferris wheel where you had to run across the field thingy with the baddies and make it into the apartment block thingy i was like thinking 'c'mon c'mon run faster' haha. i'm such a looser :(

i was backwards with my cods because i played waw then mw2 then cod 4 and i just didn't get why people were bitching about mw2 but after playing cod 4 i can totally see why now. when i completed cod 4 my bf (who completed it as soon as it came out) was like can you imagine how we all felt waiting to find out if they survived? gosh it must of been a right bitch waiting for like 2 years to know!!

i only have like 8000 gs so it's obvious how much i don't play games haha and i must say i really am proud of myself for getting the full 1000 in this game all on my own! :D so many people moan about how hard it is and how they've spent the last several years trying to do like for eg the mile high club achievement and even though i don't often play computer games i managed to get it! yay!! :D

x

I had a lot of stuff written about this game but my internet died and I can't remember what I was writing exactly, so to summarise...

Best maps.

About 28 days played.

Favourite story mode in all the CoDs

Classic 3-5-7 killstreaks still the best!

Only lacking capture the flag IMO but that's me being picky xD

Could do with host migration and stackable killstreaks as well but these we're intoduced later so we can forgive IW xD

10/10 no doubts my fave game on 360.

• 2 weeks later...

Best Call of Duty game ever made. The campaign is great, but the multiplayer is really what made it a classic. I mean, who didn't enjoy quick-scoping with the M40A3 or spraying with the good old AK47? I really wish they'd keep it old school instead of raping the franchise with killstreak awards and weapon attachments, only to gain a profit from it.

9/10!

10/10

The first game I owned for the 360 and I still find myself going back to it, I've played this game more than any other across any console I have or had. It had a brilliant campaign and the multiplayer is much simpler than recent CoD's, which I find better. It was perfect when I first played it and still is an excellent game to go back to from time to time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...