Single Player Master GLITCHED?

Hello,

was looking back thru my acheeves for this game and I have every achievement and this one did not unlock . . .

Single Player Master

Unlock all other 'Single player mode' achievements to unlock the 'Single player Master' achievement

that is the description if I have 59 out of 60 unlocked wouldn't that be all the singleplayer?

am I missing something?

Yes, there is a glitch that if you get any DLC achievements before finishing all the single player, you will not be able to unlock that achievement. The way the achievement works, is it scans your last 50 achievements earned and it has to find all your single player achievements there to unlock.

• 6 months later...
Yes, there is a glitch that if you get any DLC achievements before finishing all the single player, you will not be able to unlock that achievement. The way the achievement works, is it scans your last 50 achievements earned and it has to find all your single player achievements there to unlock.

Pants if it scans the last 50 achievements, i have unlocked 39 of 60, all of the single player ones except this and the team 50%+ kill ones BUT including several DLC ones it should work regardless. Because I dont have 51-60 cheves shouldnt it work?

Another words if I had 57 of 60 achievements, it would only scan the 7th through 57th achievements in the order I unlocked them, therefore never seeing the 1st Act, or training ones etc. which everyone has first, and NOT allowing it to unlock. But if you have less than 50, it should work? right?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello,

was looking back thru my acheeves for this game and I have every achievement and this one did not unlock . . .

Single Player Master

Unlock all other 'Single player mode' achievements to unlock the 'Single player Master' achievement

that is the description if I have 59 out of 60 unlocked wouldn't that be all the singleplayer?

am I missing something?

well i got the single player today and i did all the multiplayer last so this achievement definitely doesn't glitch bc of doing single player last. what i think happened if you get any of the single player achievement first before getting the challanged and tutorial one then it will glitch on u

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, caused by lausy programming I am really forced to gamesave an achievement I certainly achieved... Thanks Ubisoft... Will NEVER get any other title from you in the future... :mad:

Umm...............Please tell me you just didn't own up to gamesaving achievements. If you have really done that I would say goodbye to your 127k gamerscore right now beacuse they wont be staying on your tag for long.

As for the achievement I personally just got it a couple of days ago. Quite easy really just make sure you get it before you hit 50 out of the 60 achievements and your guaranteed to get it. Guess it sucks to be the guys with more than 50 achievements already.

• 5 weeks later...

I've looked into this in ubisoft forums

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3291043913/m/3671054656/p/8

but it seems not working for many players

I got 57 of 60 achievements , and in the Ghosts Headquarters --> Achievements it tells me that i miss every 9 achievements which is the story achievements on different difficulties ( Because my gamesave deleted accidently ) . So If I completed this missions again Can I get the Achievement ?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I've looked into this in ubisoft forums

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3291043913/m/3671054656/p/8

but it seems not working for many players

I got 57 of 60 achievements , and in the Ghosts Headquarters --> Achievements it tells me that i miss every 9 achievements which is the story achievements on different difficulties ( Because my gamesave deleted accidently ) . So If I completed this missions again Can I get the Achievement ?

nope...tried it, ha...twice...sucks I know, went through this quite awhile back right after the last dlc came out...pissed me off soooo bad...cant even look at this game

• 2 months later...

People are messaging these folks on Twitter to fix the glitched achievement. Might be worth a try as they can surely patch it.

@KimiMatsuzaki

@UbiGabe

@UbisoftSupport

Also check this thread for the workaround. It did not work for me but might for you.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3291043913/m/3671054656/p/7

Edited by Red Cooley

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...