Achievement Trading Thread

wright3034

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for some people who are willing to boost. Almost every online mode needs 4 players, some even need 5 or 6. So if you're in, put your name on the list and we'll figure out a time and date!

1. F4H Music Man

2. LordXaero

3. toddfn007

Go ahead and add me, and toddfn007.

Go ahead and message toddfn007 too. He's up to boost as well. I am in the CST timezone, and I have work from 3pm to close (10:30pm), so I won't be able to get on til later. Let's round up a party first before we roll this out.

Go ahead and add me, and toddfn007.

Go ahead and message toddfn007 too. He's up to boost as well. I am in the CST timezone, and I have work from 3pm to close (10:30pm), so I won't be able to get on til later. Let's round up a party first before we roll this out.

Done! Yeah, like I posted earlier we need atleast 4 people to play most of the modes anyways. Besides, we do need to plan this right because we have a pretty big time difference...

I'm looking for some people who are willing to boost. Almost every online mode needs 4 players, some even need 5 or 6. So if you're in, put your name on the list and we'll figure out a time and date!

1. F4H Music Man

2. LordXaero

3. toddfn007

4. Scrappylive

I'm in!

My GT is Scrappylive. I am available most days after 6pm (Pacific time).

So that makes the list:

1. F4H Music Man

2. LordXaero

3. toddfn007

4. Scrappylive

5. SenorDingDong2K

Need one more.

Let's all keep in contact with eachother, and then we can roll this out. This will be our boosting group so we can all get what we need. Nobody go without the other person. We all gotta help eachother out.

I need somebody who is rank 31 or above to boost with me for Clobbering. You bring a KL-033 Mk2 and let me kill you then pick it up. Then just let me melee you a bunch with it.

Any takers?

[uPDATE: I am almost level 31 now. It did not take as long to level up as I thought it would.]

Edited by Scrappylive

Still needing the following online multiplayer achievements:

Console Compliancy - Public Match: Capture and defend the most consoles in one match of GoldenEye mode

Boys with Toys - Public Match: Kill 50 enemies with Proximity Mines. (would need to boost this as Bond in Heroes Mode, cause I'm only a level 13. I think I may have 10 or so kills already under my belt)

Lucky Seven - Public Match: Defuse a planted bomb which has exactly 0:07 seconds remaining on its fuse.

Boxing Clever - Public Match: Earn all accolades specific to Black Box.

I'm off all day today, so feel free to send me a message. I'll be checking XBox.com.

Wanna get this done soon!

GT: LordXaero

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm looking to boost online for cheevos and also willing to help others. I'm currently rank 23, MP was quite active over the weekend, being in the UK I've noticed that it definitely picks up towards midnight and beyond. I stayed up till 3am to get some MP experience, going up by 14 levels. But it's always been either Conflict or Team Conflict that have people in, something I was aware of when reading the threads for this game.

Please send me a message or friend request, I'm online pretty much every evening and all weekend (I have no life, my spare time consists of Xbox, Red Dwarf and Walking Dead :uzi:)

PS I also hate having an odd gamerscore, thank you secret achievement for 2G's!!!!! :mad:

Andrew

Ok, so far the list is as follows:

1. LordXaero

2. Chef Not Chief

3. MagicBullet1985

4. bebojuice (?)

We need just two more people.

If we all just wait for eachother to get ready, and set up a several hour boosting session, we can knock out these achievements. I am leaving for work now, but will be off at 7pm Central Standard Time.