Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin to boost all ac bh achievements tonight. Im only a lvl 8 so it might take a few sessions.

Edit: We got most of the achievements done. I still need about 8 bonuses and almost 37 more levels. Our next boosting session will be on Thursday night (Dec 6th) around 9pm EST. FR and msg me on XBL if interested.

I will be playing legit/boosting for weeks to get my lvl 50 and I am willing to help out where I can.

Edited by DragonFart76

Hey guy and girls, I set up a session for wednesday Dec. 5 at 9:30am Pacific time over at true achievements.com incase anyone wants to join.

This session is specifically to get the Employee of the month achievement. If there's time we can work on other achievements.

Thanks

GT: Zoso08

Edited by aptbs20
Add comment

I and a few others will be boosting for levels Thursday night around 9pm est. We need a total of 6 to get the best results. If you need some of the other achievements and you join our group, we would be happy to help you out as well, in this, or more likely a future boosting session just for the other achievements.

Message me and send a FR.

Thanks!

Hey all, I have a boosting session set up for Friday the 14th of December at 11:00 a.m. EST and will last for 2 hours on trueachievements.com

Its for Employee of the Month and Job Skills, though i think Job Skills will come while getting Employee of the Month.

If you would like to join, either send me a message on live to GT - silent star, or join the session on TA, or send me a PM on here and we'll see if we can't get it knocked out!

Right now i have it set for 8 people, the last 2 people signed up are back-ups. its first come, first serve and i already have me and someone else in the session.