Glitched: No Easy Way Out

SHMEEDIDDY

My friends and I just did that chapter just now, and it did not unlock. We played one time and I died twice, but they didn't and they didn't get the ach. So we did it again, and all of us did not die, It was on Normal! Do we need to do this on Solo? If anyone has gotten it already Solo or Group!

Thanx!

Edited by * Clueless *

I've updated the Achievement Guide ;)

You can die, just kill off every enemy before you press the final button. The achievement unlocks once all enemies are killed, and one of the defense terminals have survived.

EDIT: It seems you must play on Heroic+!

Edited by * Clueless *

I got the achievement by simply playing with people in co-op on heroic, we all died many times, as long as you protect the terminals then it should unlock.

We even lost one terminal. So it's safe to say that at least one must survive. But you must clear out all enemies before activating the portal.

Do you think it had anything to do with losing 1 or both of the satellites, or whatever those things are you must protect?

Or did it have to do with surviving until there were no more waves?

Not sure. According to the guide here you just have to make sure you don't press the button at the end until every last enemy is killed, but I could swear we did in fact kill every last enemy all 3 times I played it before pushing the button. I don't think it has anything to do with keeping the objectives from getting destroyed. If both get destroyed you fail the mission. I popped the achievement after one got destroyed and everyone but one person died. When I helped some other people do it (who had previously done everything above except for keeping 1 of the 4 people alive), we made sure one guy didn't die while the other 3 of us died, and once again it unlocked for them.

So I dunno if you need to keep one person from dying but that's how it popped for us. Maybe I missed it and we did actually just leave an enemy alive the other times...

Not sure. According to the guide here you just have to make sure you don't press the button at the end until every last enemy is killed, but I could swear we did in fact kill every last enemy all 3 times I played it before pushing the button. I don't think it has anything to do with keeping the objectives from getting destroyed. If both get destroyed you fail the mission. I popped the achievement after one got destroyed and everyone but one person died. When I helped some other people do it (who had previously done everything above except for keeping 1 of the 4 people alive), we made sure one guy didn't die while the other 3 of us died, and once again it unlocked for them.

So I dunno if you need to keep one person from dying but that's how it popped for us. Maybe I missed it and we did actually just leave an enemy alive the other times...

I checked my stats and all 3 of us died - one guy dropped out toward the beginning of the chapter, but he had no kills/deaths.

We played on Heroic, kept one of the objectives ok, killed every last enemy (6-8 waves?) and then while we waited for more to arrive the achievement unlocked. Then we activated the button and the portal opened up and jumped through.

I don't know if the dropout guy's 0 kills/deaths is what did it for us. But it seems no one has unlocked this playing on Normal.

We played on Heroic, kept one of the objectives ok, killed every last enemy (6-8 waves?) and then while we waited for more to arrive the achievement unlocked. Then we activated the button and the portal opened up and jumped through.

I don't know if the dropout guy's 0 kills/deaths is what did it for us. But it seems no one has unlocked this playing on Normal.

I had a similar situation in my game (Heroic - 1 defence point broken) except everyone had died at least twice and I unlocked it just fine. So I don't think it has anything to do with number of deaths...

I checked my stats and all 3 of us died - one guy dropped out toward the beginning of the chapter, but he had no kills/deaths.

I got it unlocked because guy dropout at the beginning.

Just got the cheevo and for me at least, pushing the final button was nothing to do with it.

We had 4 players on Heroic, I didn't die, but the other 3 died twice each. We defended both devices and neither were destroyed. The achievement unlocked with one enemy remaining on the defend section. This was before we were even given the waypoint to press the final switch.

Just got the cheevo,:drunk

I tried many things so to confirm:

* It should be done on Heroic+.

* You can die many times on any part of the mission.

* You should save at least one sensor.

* Sensor(s) is/are saved, what now? ok, new objective; activate something, but wait a sec, you got the cheevo?

** No, so keep killing. :uzi:

** Yes, go for objective & activate. :woop:

Note: When you kill all the enemies who are near sensors, two tough knights will spawn near the portal which you are suppose to activate & jump into it, if you don't kill them quickly they will bring more waves, so kill them ASAP - be aware they have Incineration Cannon. :p

Just got the cheevo,:drunk

I tried many things so to confirm:

* It should be done on Heroic+.

* You can die many times on any part of the mission.

* You should save at least one sensor.

* Sensor(s) is/are saved, what now? ok, new objective; activate something, but wait a sec, you got the cheevo?

** No, so keep killing. :uzi:

** Yes, go for objective & activate. :woop:

Note: When you kill all the enemies who are near sensors, two tough knights will spawn near the portal which you are suppose to activate & jump into it, if you don't kill them quickly they will bring more waves, so kill them ASAP - be aware they have Incineration Cannon. :p

I completed it both on Normal co-op and Heroic co-op and the achievement unlocked on Heroic co-op.

Confirmed:

• Needs to be Heroic
  • You CAN die any number of times
  • Only one sensor needs to survive
  • Kill everything before activating final switch

Hope this helps!

Edited by SiLeNt Sc0pE 16

I beat the mission Heroic by myself, I died a few times, kept one of the terminals/generators intact and no achievement! I swear I killed very enemy, I spent a while running around the map looking for more enemies, but there were none. :mad:

Play with randoms in a public match is all I can suggest or if you got friens who are willing to help!

Play with randoms in a public match is all I can suggest or if you got friens who are willing to help!

I would agree! I just played with some randoms. Four player on Heroic is easy. Just have to keep both pieces of equipment from being destroyed. As soon as that part of the mission is done, the achievement will pop.

Tips for the last part......Grab a rocket launcher, get ready to push the button. Immediately jump (or jetpack) to the level above and use the rocket on the two Knights. If you kill them quick enough, no more enemies will spawn. Easy finish.

First try solo on legendary. Died a few times, no achievement.

So i finished the entiry episode and played chapter one again via matchmaking.

This time i Died two times, no sensor was lost. After the professor deactived the two sensors, the achievement popped (in the middle of the mission). After the achievement we activated the generator and walked through the portal.

All of my team members died at least two times.

So the only connection i can see is that we all got the achievement playing via matchmaking (?)