Missing 1 More Road?

BadMotivatoR

Yes, the towns up top with all the twisty roads including the big town top-left.

I noticed, while driving there, some roads turn white when you "graze" them but don't count till you actually took the turn to drive them. :mad:

Crap... I'm almost done, but I've gone through a lot of those towns and driven to where it unlocks multiple roads at once many times :mad:. I guess I'll just have to go through each road individually.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am trying to find my last road and am stumped. From staring at the discount sign map it looks as though there is a road which leads toward the east across the dirt road from the barn in the Finley Dam area. Unfortunately, when I go there I noted a tunnel but it is blocked by a guard rail. I can't find a way in. Does anyone know if that is a road or not? I am hoping to use the discount sign list to find the last road but am in the high 90s with those so I am quickly running out of room. Thanks for any help.

Edit - I found it as a small semi-circular road down in the town of "Eagle Ridge" or whatever the name of the town in the lower right hand corner may be. I found it while looking for the last few discount signs to finish that achievement (still a few more to go but should get them tonight).

Edited by EXOR Dkxkv8r

• 1 year later...

I landed on this page trying to find hints as I was too missing a few roads, I found a straight forward and highly effective way of finding the roads almost imediately - after scrolling around the map for 30 mins looking I found very little and had 3 to find... I eventually thought of adjusting the brightness... and behold the missing roads became immediately visable...

Turn the brightness ingame down to 0 so the screen is to its lowest setting, and then scroll the map - the grey of the non-found roads will go black and the already found roads will stay a light shade - all you need to do is scroll and you will see the blatant contrast in colours...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I landed on this page trying to find hints as I was too missing a few roads, I found a straight forward and highly effective way of finding the roads almost imediately - after scrolling around the map for 30 mins looking I found very little and had 3 to find... I eventually thought of adjusting the brightness... and behold the missing roads became immediately visable...

Turn the brightness ingame down to 0 so the screen is to its lowest setting, and then scroll the map - the grey of the non-found roads will go black and the already found roads will stay a light shade - all you need to do is scroll and you will see the blatant contrast in colours...

Thanks so much I searched for 20 minutes and this technique took seconds.

• 1 year later...