Are you craaaaaaaaaazy?

Creech

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are trying to duplicate this to isolate the cause. Hang in there.

It's fixed for me now.

Edit: nevermind it's not fixed. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/4740/

"My Achievements" tab

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%56^566^566C283D%%index-other.tpl.php on line 123

Creech, check yours http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/3004/

You have two

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%56^566^566C283D%%index-other.tpl.php on line 123

Edited by Shinobi273

It's fixed for me now.

Edit: nevermind it's not fixed. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/4740/

"My Achievements" tab

Creech, check yours http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/3004/

You have two

Wasn't there a similar issue with the fun labs achievements? The issue that it's trying to calculate a completion percentage for the game when there's 0 points to it (thus a divide by 0)?

My craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy number is 8. I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Also, I found two errors in the achievement list:

The game is A Kingdom for Keflings, not just Kingdom for Keflings.

Also, for the South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play! achievement, you don't actually list the achievement name, just the game it's from. The name is Couch Potato. Worth noting, though, that the latter could have just been a glitchy thing due to the exclamation point.

The above achievement should really be:

Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 - My Crushing Masterstroke

as there are 3 games with the same name.

Also noticed that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets won't check off for me. It is the first one I've run into that won't save, anyone else have this problem?

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%B5^B5D^B5DC8E05%%index.tpl.php on line 123

That is also showing up on My Achievements too.

Also noticed that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets won't check off for me. It is the first one I've run into that won't save, anyone else have this problem?

It checked fine for me, but it was also in my first set of DLC tick-offs, if that matters.

Edited by BadWolfTommie

agic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 - My Crushing Masterstroke[/b][/url]

as there are 3 games with the same name.

Yeah, the Rock Band Blitz one will not save for me.

EDIT:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%AD^AD1^AD18DAB9%%myachievements.tpl.php on line 29

I'm also getting that error when I click on to my checklists. If it helps, it is the only checklist I have.

Edited by Crimson Ridley

13 and 6 for me. I guess I need to "pony up" and finally get Hannah Montana. At least I have two daughters under 10 that I can blame it on...

Psh. Man up and own it, dude. Don't blame your daughters, play it for the cheap whorish gamerscore like a real man.

:p

PS...for those having the divide by zero errors and a few that won't enable, Rx had to get some sleep (it is currently 2:30am in Norway) but he is aware of the problems and trying to fix them sooner rather than later.

Psh. Man up and own it, dude. Don't blame your daughters, play it for the cheap whorish gamerscore like a real man.

:p

PS...for those having the divide by zero errors and a few that won't enable, Rx had to get some sleep (it is currently 2:30am in Norway) but he is aware of the problems and trying to fix them sooner rather than later.

Who goes to sleep at 2:30am?! The night is young!

Who goes to sleep at 2:30am?! The night is young!

That is about when I am getting up... Sure would be nice to be young again and be able to go for weeks with 1-2 hours of sleep a night. Gotta get my 6 hours now, or I get cranky. My mom, pushing 70 now, and her whole life has only needed 3 hours a night...sigh.

That is about when I am getting up... Sure would be nice to be young again and be able to go for weeks with 1-2 hours of sleep a night. Gotta get my 6 hours now, or I get cranky. My mom, pushing 70 now, and her whole life has only needed 3 hours a night...sigh.

I wish I only slept for 3 hours! I'm late for work on many occasions because I oversleep. I used to be able to sleep for 4-5 hours and wake up at the correct time. Not any more. I can't get to sleep until late though, no matter how tired I am.

Okay, this should all be fixed. If anyone sees a divide by zero error, let me know. If you are still unable to keep an achievement checked, delete the checklist, activate it again, and then try again. Should be resolved.

• 1 month later...
I'm gonna say Robotron is on there, hardest game ever. Smash TV is a pain too.

Neither game is currently available on the marketplace, so neither game is eligible. Which is unforunate, since a truly sadistic person could put Robotron on the list and laugh maniacly as people attempt it in vain.

• 4 weeks later...