super easy dupe !!!!

andrew19-82

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you return to the tome for your gear you just need to hit RB for Xbox live inbox and your gear should be waiting for you.

the dupe almost seems to be a failsafe for if the Xbox crashes while sending gifts, it will then send the items back to you but still forward them too.

REMEMBER don't leave the tome menu, simply hit Y to send, wait to see message sent then hit guide button, Y then yes. Load game and retrieve goods.

Yeah. That's what I did. I know that it works that way because I attempted it before with another profile I own to test it out. It was only when there was the slightest chance that I wouldn't get my items back that it seemed to bug out/work correctly.

I'm going to attempt it again but with something if much lesser value.

Also, quick question for NG+, when I start it I've heard that you lose all items except for the Boatman coins. Do you keep money or is everything you have now lost once you start the next half?

Yeah. That's what I did. I know that it works that way because I attempted it before with another profile I own to test it out. It was only when there was the slightest chance that I wouldn't get my items back that it seemed to bug out/work correctly.

I'm going to attempt it again but with something if much lesser value.

Also, quick question for NG+, when I start it I've heard that you lose all items except for the Boatman coins. Do you keep money or is everything you have now lost once you start the next half?

Everything carries over in NG+ except collectibles and completed side quests. So all of your armor, weapons, money, levels, etc. :)

I am just getting ready to start this game. If someone would be willing to do this for me with some good weapons I would be eternally grateful(pun kind of intended). I would also be willing to help you out with any other game I have in return.

A quick question for all of you as well. If someone does this for me and I start with a really good weapon, should I just start on apocalyptic, or still do two playthroughs as the guide suggests?

Edited by unkled20

I am just getting ready to start this game. If someone would be willing to do this for me with some good weapons I would be eternally grateful(pun kind of intended). I would also be willing to help you out with any other game I have in return.

A quick question for all of you as well. If someone does this for me and I start with a really good weapon, should I just start on apocalyptic, or still do two playthroughs as the guide suggests?

You will have to do 2 anyway if you want the full 1000. the level cap for a new game is 22. You cannot get to level 30 unless you start a new game+.

You will have to do 2 anyway if you want the full 1000. the level cap for a new game is 22. You cannot get to level 30 unless you start a new game+.

Thanks. I read that after posting this and forgot to edit it out. I think I'm still going to try it on apocalyptic on my first run through. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

its easier just to do it with a second profile,you dont even need to dashboard.

send item to second profile

sign out after the items have been sent

the game automatically goes back to the start screen

sign back in and load up save file

you have a message from yourself with the weapons,take them back rinse and repeat.

then to dupe them just sign into your second profile and do the same in reverse,its simple and takes a minute or so depending how many times you do it.