Achievement Trading Thread (Full Boat Goes Here Too!)

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

I am up for boosting the online achievements on this. I am aware that there is a fair amount to do in regards to this. I am happy to join in with a group of people so if you need someone who hasn't done online yet, I am up for it.

Gamertag is Skaos3010.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking to get a party together for: full boat, squad commander and maybe medal of honour and the 10 streaks with each weapon but mainly it's for full boat(for late comers to the game).

If anyone is interested message me over LIVE and we'll see if we can get this monkey off everyone's back.

GT DannyJ147

Looking to get a party together for: full boat, squad commander and maybe medal of honour and the 10 streaks with each weapon but mainly it's for full boat(for late comers to the game).

If anyone is interested message me over LIVE and we'll see if we can get this monkey off everyone's back.

GT DannyJ147

Message Sga962 and ask to get put on the list, it should be full by then hopefully.

Count me in if anyone is doing full boat, squad commander, medal of honour.

Ressorp84 I'll put you down on my list, so that will make 5(possibly 8) in total so far. Will probably be doin this tomorrow just to make sure everyone is committed and won't drop out at the last minute.

Still waiting on a few more people for full boat please message me over LIVE if your interested. I will be online most of the day/night.

EDIT: Session will now be held off till Saturday(1st Dec) due to lack of players, I will continue recruit through the week to build a full 16 player team, we have 6 so far and I will periodically update this post throughout the week.

Any Q's please ask. All times will be in GMT. And of course I will be happy to help anyone else with any other achievements.

The line up is:

1.DannyJ147(me)

2.blablaxe

3.Evo089(+3 possibly)

4.HunCity87

5.R3D D3VIL 84

6.brettcatington

7.Rob Alfaro

8.Neunbeurste

9.BradleyWT23

10.AvalonDstrOfMen

11.Miltodfany528

Moving up from last page, once again hosting will be postponed due to lack of players. If you are interested in doing this please contact me over LIVE and if possible message as many people as you can(as I have been doing) so we can FINALLY get this achievement done.

Please keep an eye on this forum as this is where I will be posting all schedule updates.

EDIT: Finally got this completed with major thanks to everyone who helped especially brettcattington.

Edited by Starwind

Moving up from last page, once again hosting will be postponed due to lack of players. If you are interested in doing this please contact me over LIVE and if possible message as many people as you can(as I have been doing) so we can FINALLY get this achievement done.

Please keep an eye on this forum as this is where I will be posting all schedule updates.

I want in! My gamertag is: BradleyWT23