Resident Evil 5 Money Glitch

Crank That Crank

I Get fast money this way:

Start Chapter 3-1 You can get a red ruby and a brown bug right in the beginning of the Chapter . Then you end the Game(by start) restart the chapter and they are back in the Game and you still have them in the Inventory. So you can sell them each for 1000 gold. So you can get in about 2 min /2000 gold;)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Get fast money this way:

Start Chapter 3-1 You can get a red ruby and a brown bug right in the beginning of the Chapter . Then you end the Game(by start) restart the chapter and they are back in the Game and you still have them in the Inventory. So you can sell them each for 1000 gold. So you can get in about 2 min /2000 gold;)

very nice fine sir no xbox live here good way for me to up my GOLD also right after this i shoot over to the half sunken boat there is a rocket launcher and the other 2 beetle sthen i go grabbed the 5 white eggs the brown egg and the 2 artifacts i then quit out and sdsave sell everything for about 10,000$ not bad for about 3mins but thanks again man GOOD IDEA FOR NO XLIVE PEEPS!

edited: wow just found 2 more rubies and a few other things this thing is a GOLD mine!!!!

Edited by crazyoveru

So explain how to do it with 2 controllers. PLEASE

Thank You

With 2 controllers if you have the eggs for your main person (you) send them over to player 2/2nd controller. Even if it is only 1 batch/5 send it to them, start then with ur 2nd controller quit out and player 1 you can get their eggs until your inventory is full of them because when player 2 quit THEY STILL HAVE THERE EGGS and you can just keep taking it from the AI. So build your eggs up so there full on player 2 and remove them down into your inventory until you have enough/500 2 controllers is the easiest,fastest way to do it if you do not have a partner.

The glitch will get patched fast im assuming

Hi, you can start it with only 1 egg. Take it from the bot, quit. And when you invit your friend again, just put your egg in his inventory, so the next time he can give you 2 egg, then restart for 4, then 8, 16, 32, 64 etc...

You'll need almost 1000 Eggs to buy and upgrade everything.

Hope it will help.

Anyone want to do this with me today? I've only got one gold egg which is worth $1000. Send me a friend request or post on here

I can help... If you would join my game, and give me that egg, quit without saving.

Then i can make from 1 egg, 45 eggs with 2 controllers. I'm doing it now with brown eggs, but they are only 500$ worth.

GT: m00n22

After i make 45, we can do this by each other...

how to do it with the split screen with 2nd controller? when i am with 2nd controller i press start but only got 2 option: resume game and controller setting, no quit game. so, how can i quit the 2nd controller? it not gonna work, only work to invite a friend to do it...

The way I got it to work with two controllers locally was a bit weird. As far as I know once a second control jumps in you can't drop one out.

I started with one rotten egg, pressed start on the second control (which had a profile signed in) and joined in, gave the egg to the 2nd control. Pressed start on Control 1 and selected EXIT GAME, when you do that it gives you an option to save your inventory changes. Save your changes for Sheva, but not for chris.

Once the 2nd control has the egg, just repeat this by giving player 1 the egg then exiting. Make sure you do NOT save the changes to inventory for control 2 unless you are giving it more eggs.

Rinse and repeat as many times as needed.

Edited by Shadow TULF

how to do it with the split screen with 2nd controller? when i am with 2nd controller i press start but only got 2 option: resume game and controller setting, no quit game. so, how can i quit the 2nd controller? it not gonna work, only work to invite a friend to do it...

Yeah I just thought off the same thing lol, only works with 2 people then:eek:

With 2 controllers if you have the eggs for your main person (you) send them over to player 2/2nd controller. Even if it is only 1 batch/5 send it to them, start then with ur 2nd controller quit out and player 1 you can get their eggs until your inventory is full of them because when player 2 quit THEY STILL HAVE THERE EGGS and you can just keep taking it from the AI. So build your eggs up so there full on player 2 and remove them down into your inventory until you have enough/500 2 controllers is the easiest,fastest way to do it if you do not have a partner.

The glitch will get patched fast im assuming

Good thing because I can't get online for a while so won't be able to get the patch.