100% Guide + All Achievements

Evo Kazz

Nicholson Electroplating Achievement Walkthrough 100%

==========================================

Kaboom!! - Drive to the site, follow the black cloud, watch out for crazy cars screamming down the road.

You will start an action sequence where you have to taken down 2 goons, instead of chasing them, auto lock shoot, auto lock shoot, you dont even need to move or run, simple.

Nicholson Electroplating

------------------------------------

(The Nose Knows Is Unlocked Here)

- Airplane Part - Where path splits go right, then right again ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!

- Laundry Tag - Where path splits

- Camera & Espionage - Where path splits go left, in a case along with.....

- Name Card - In the case

- Golden Item - Also in the case, then look at the puzzle dial

- Cypher - In the case, Select H on top dial - K on Inner then select letters on paper by turning outer dial to KSBOJLKQXSB) for an address

Lets get out of here, go towards your car, you will bump into Nicholson

Time for your first set of questions, here are your answers:

Nicholson

1st Question Is - Doubt

2nd Question Is - Lie - Spy Camera or Espionage

3rd Question Is - Doubt

Use the nearby phone box

Laundry Service

--------------------------

Drive here, the guy inside will greet you ever so nicely, and pass you a ledger, tap the name Oscar Hangstrom

Use the nearby phone in the Laundry Service

Deciphered Address

--------------------------------

(Skeletons In The Icebox Is Unlocked here)

Open the fridge, and check the guys head for a missable P.O.I, we can grab another achievement here, so lets go:

- Ring - On his right hand

- Watch - On his left wrist

- Police Retirement Badge - In front of fireplace on the floor

- Blood - Wall next to sideroom

- Microfilm - Pickup the gold item in the small sideroom

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!

Use the phone in the apartment, lets proceed to the Aircraft Base, dont worry about the guy in the fridge, he's just chilling out :-)

Hughes Aircraft Base

-----------------------------------

We need to question Vernon now, here are your answers:

Vernon

1st Question Is - Doubt

2nd Question Is - Doubt

3rd Question Is - Lie - Prop Spinner

Lets look for some clues here

- Prop Spinner - Head to the guy near the back follow the clanging noise

- Lineseed Oil - Entrance to the plane next to steps

- Navigation Note - Inside the plane, up a ladder

- Bahamas - Use Navigation Machine in same location as the above note - Use left handle to make 2415, right handle to make 7600

- Photograph - In the office (Inspect them all)

Lets move on, time to visit the.....

Police Station

-------------------------

Report in at the front desk, then head downstairs, after some chatting you need to view some pictures. Just zoom in on them, easy stuff. You will get a new location. Now to do a little experiment. Add drops in this order:

MIDDLE -> RIGHT -> LEFT

- Aluminium Polishing Patent - On the table directly behind the photo's & magnifying glass

Now we can leave to the new address

House In The Photo

------------------------------

Check the 2 petrol locations on the floor

- Ticket - In the bedroom

- Passport - Next to the ticket, also ends the scene (Inspect several times)

Shoot the gas canister in the kitchen, run through the hole in the wall, and jump out the window.

Its our favourite time now, Achievement Time!!! (Out Of The Frying Pan)

After a small scene, you need to run down a vehicle, as with the main game, these are easy, just follow him until a cutscene starts. If you fail, try reloading checkpoint, failing that, you will need another playthrough.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!

The Hughes Battle

-------------------------------

(Bulletproof Windshield Is Unlocked Here)

Time for the hardest achievement in the DLC, here are some tips:

Auto lock the guy on the right as you start (from behind car) and kill him, he is on some steps in front of a small building. Release autolock and go left slightly then auto lock right away as the first car pulls in and hit them, if done right you will hear the car horn. Run left to the van and aim towards the second car, as it comes close to you autolock and kill, turn right from behind the van, step out and auto lock the 3rd car. You only need 2, if you fail, let the remaining guys kill you. NOTE after 3 deaths the game will offer to skip this section, make sure you say NO. Please note, there are people saying the first car does not count, it does!! Here is an alternative method if you want to play it safe, I just tried this method and it worked fine.

If you hang back behind the car at the start, picking of the odd guy, a car will sometimes (always?) appear in the road behind you. It is easy to see on the radar and easy to shoot the driver before he gets out. It is much easier to then steam into the compound and only have to deal with one of the cars that appear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT7fDZM_Y8Y&feature=related]YouTube - ‪LA Noire - Achievement Guide - Nicholson Electroplating DLC - Bulletproof Windshield‬‏[/ame]

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!!

Inside The Base

-------------------------------

Clear out all the bad guys using cover, pick up a weapon from outside to make an easy task, even easier.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!! + 100% (The Big Unfriendly)

Edited by Evo Kazz

Perhaps instead of saying ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! why dont you tell people what it is that they are supposed to be unlocking for starters.

Cos for most people who look at the...5 long list, its obvious. Some people want everything handed on a plate. For the nitpickers, achievements added. If thats not good enough hell I'll even play the game for you and get them all (sarcasm) lol

Edited by Evo Kazz

Cos for most people who look at the...5 long list, its obvious. Some people want everything handed on a plate. For the nitpickers, achievements added. If thats not good enough hell I'll even play the game for you and get them all (sarcasm) lol

Well for most guide makers they put achievements in as i dont see why they wouldn't. here you dont even put the damn names. im not a nitpicker its just a basic thing.... and im used to it. so getting butthurt and insulting me over 1 small suggestion doesn't matter to me. its not like im using your damn guide anyways. and i can see you edited them in..... was that so hard?

Edited by Annalie

LOL who said anything about caring i at least came on to use this guide!

and if your not even using the guide then why do you care what the OP puts or doesnt put in it??

Its none of your damn business why i posted here but ill tell you anyway.. there is another guy who's guides i use often. but his guide had not been put up for use yet. so i saw this one and noticed no achievements, so i suggested he added those in simple. anything else you need to know?.....

Lol i can see you want an argument its not gonna happen so move along buddy. you had nothing constructive to add to this thread anyways other than to instigate..... people these days.:rolleyes:

Now i said what i had to say to the OP, and you im done with this thread.

Edited by Annalie

Its none of your damn business why i posted here but ill tell you anyway.. there is another guy who's guides i use often. but his guide had not been put up for use yet. so i saw this one and noticed no achievements, so i suggested he added those in simple. anything else you need to know?.....

Lol i can see you want an argument its not gonna happen so move along buddy. you had nothing constructive to add to this thread anyways other than to instigate..... people these days.:rolleyes:

Now i said what i had to say to the OP, and you im done with this thread.

LOL Annalie, you make me laugh, good luck on the road to 1300/1300, II OE II missed a vital clue in the guide, and thats why this is here, to help him out. I am not a guide writer, I simply got on the game pretty early, and saw nothing at all in the way of a guide, so started noting things down that I found, I didnt expect to 100% it without a guide but I did, so I just listed everything down. Someone messaged me on XBL and suggested I throw a temp guide up cos II OE II had not done anything at that point so I did. I since received a few nice messages on XBL thanking me for the temp solution as its worked 100% for people. Now II OE II is back, and I would expect people to use his instead of mine. He is a guide writer, I am not. (Although he is missing a clue which he will no doubt fix).

PS. - Annalie, dont fall out with everything else over your opinion of my guides lack of pretty colors, your difficulty understanding what achievement your unlocking etc, as you said in other post, to work out which of the 5 achievements your getting, you need to be psychic!! Well girl, no longer, as I listed them, just for you!! They lack pretty colors, but I'll update later when I find a nice rainbow glitter pen to go over them so you can appreciate them. Would you like me to add some images of Teletubbies to the guide for you as well? Maybe Barney, or Buzz Lightyear?

Edited by Evo Kazz

Your guide isn't that good. Kinda sucks actually. If there wasn't another one here I'd use this one, but since this is lacking, I'll use the other one.

As a side note, you're also an asshole. The girl just offered a simple suggestion and you get sand up your ass over it. Lighten up a bit.

As a side note, its a good job your opinion means nothing, otherwise I may be offended :-)

Thanks Dena, finally some positive in the thread, you get a cookie lol. Congrats!

Sorry to those of you that have had to read through my drivel, am just gonna leave the guide as is, use or dont, I apologise to Annalie, and whoever else I may have annoyed, I'll leave it at that, Adios guys, and thanks R* for an awesome DLC!!

This may be a silly question but where is the "nearby phone box" after you first speak with Nicholson? I can't seem to find it anywhere and it isn't appearing on my map.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. For those of you who also get stuck at this bit, the phone is at the end of the road as you take a right coming out of the blast site. It's in front of "Don's Cafe"

Edited by The Deathdefyer

Your guide isn't that good. Kinda sucks actually. If there wasn't another one here I'd use this one, but since this is lacking, I'll use the other one.

As a side note, you're also an asshole. The girl just offered a simple suggestion and you get sand up your ass over it. Lighten up a bit.

As a side note, thank you for starting another argument after one just ended . . . you are what makes the internet great . . .

Now onto something useful.

This may be a silly question but where is the "nearby phone box" after you first speak with Nicholson? I can't seem to find it anywhere and it isn't appearing on my map.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. For those of you who also get stuck at this bit, the phone is at the end of the road as you take a right coming out of the blast site. It's in front of "Don's Cafe"

You don't have to use a specific phone. Just get in a car and drive in any direction and the minimap will mark the nearest phone or gamewell as you drive by.