Hope this helps... (How Great Is That? achv)

PeaceSquid

After opening up A LOT of gold packs and getting nowhere I was getting frustrated so I sold a bunch of players this morning and went to work. Read up on the achv and people are saying that it is possible to get this achv with a bronze pack. I was sceptical but decided to give it a go.

Got home and there were about 20k of coins in my account so I started buying bronze packs (400 coins ones) and sure enough after 15 or so this popped. No rares/IFs in my team although there is a player on the right (where the badges/kits usually are). An American winger called Pittman.

Thank f**k that is sorted. Now I can actually enjoy this mode!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was just a shiny bronze card though rather than one of the black ones. Very odd.

But there you go, I suggest to everyone that you do what I did. Set aside 20000 and start buying bronze packs. Make sure your trade pile/auctions are clear beforehand so you can list some of your new players. Best to sort out your consumables also so that you've got somewhere to store any new ones.

Then just start ploughing through bronze 400 packs before they patch this thing.

Did this this morning and it totally worked! Spent about 5000 on bronze packs and it popped without getting an IF player! I didn't do anything special, just listed the contracts and decent players and then quick sold the rest. After about 15 packs it popped. It must be some kind of loop hole! Awesome!

Did this this morning and it totally worked! Spent about 5000 on bronze packs and it popped without getting an IF player! I didn't do anything special, just listed the contracts and decent players and then quick sold the rest. After about 15 packs it popped. It must be some kind of loop hole! Awesome!

Glad it helped.

It does take the pressure off and means you can now spend your money on the players you want and not useless gold packs.

Just spent some 30,000 coins opening bronze packs, opened about 80 of them, and no achievement.

I did on 2 occasions get a player hanging out on the right hand side, not a duplicate, not IF, but nothing.

On the bright side, I did add about 300 new players to the club, and increased its value by some 15-20 million, sitting at 70 million right now.

Just spent some 30,000 coins opening bronze packs, opened about 80 of them, and no achievement.

I did on 2 occasions get a player hanging out on the right hand side, not a duplicate, not IF, but nothing.

On the bright side, I did add about 300 new players to the club, and increased its value by some 15-20 million, sitting at 70 million right now.

In my way To 85 million, i just bought about 300 bronze packs and no cheevo... Bad luck at all... I wil buy some gold packs, quick sell the cards, and when i get 20000 coins, i will start buying bronze packs.

About that, is it better buying 750 coins packs, or the 400 coins?

has the TOTW changed yet? The last one had racist Terry in it. I'm guessing he didn't make the latest one.

if it has changed maybe that's affected this solution. We need confirmation on that!!

The new TOTW comes out at 6pm today. You can check the team out on the fifa forums.

Hi guys... Just To let you know i finally got it... After 117 gold packs, 8000 ms points, 300.000 coins, many cards negociations, and more than 300 bronze packs, i just got the cheevo... I confess i was almost giving up... Got in a 7500 gold pack, wednesday around 01.00 am GMT... Good luck for you all in this insane achievement...

• 4 weeks later...
I've just unlocked the achievement by opening bronze 750 coin bronze packs. Opened about 15 packs one after the other and it popped. Opened about 150 packs all together so glad to get this achievement out of the way...

good to know. I did it with regular 400pt bronze packs though, so that's probably the better option.

• 4 weeks later...

Since I've spent over £100 buying gold packs now, and rightly feel like I've been used by EA's money making scam - this is what I'm buying from now on.

As yet though, I've spent ~60,000 coins on bronze packs, and still no Pittman.

Edit:

JUST UNLOCKED THAT DAMN ACHIEVEMENT!

Premium Bronze pack, but no Pittman. It was a player called Miguel Angel Llera Garzon at Brentford, a rare bronze player, but off to the right rather than with the rest of the players, as everyone's been saying.

So yeah, don't give EA any money (as I did). Spend all your coins on Premium Bronze packs (selling the good items to make the coins back), and hope for Pittman or the dude I got.

Edited by Hurball