what's your favourite franchise, studio, dev and publisher?

gsk694

FIRST OF ALL :

I am new to forums and to this site, so if there is a thread about this already, I am sorry for posting this.

Here's my choice:

game franchise : Grand Theft Auto and Assassin's Creed

studio :Ubisoft Montreal and Black Tusk Studios

Game developers :

Rockstar North

Publishers : EA. ( I am just kidding) , I like Microsoft.

Developers:

• Valve
  • until recently ... Bioware
  • Ubisoft Montreal while it was under Jade Raymond's command
  • Rockstar

Franchise? Don't think I even have a favourite right now.

Publisher? Going with Microsoft.

I like a lot of developers that get published by EA, that doens't mean I like EA. They do have a habit of picking up good studios, but then have a habit bear-hugging them to death.

Favorite franchises: Halo, Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, Minecraft, Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Forza Motorsport, Dead Space, Angry Birds

Favorite publishers: Activision, Microsoft Game Studios, EA (yes, I like EA, sue me), Capcom, Rovio

Favorite developers: Bethesda, 343 Industries, Bungie, Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Gearbox (if they don't fix Borderlands 2, that may change), Bioware, Mojang, Vigil Games, Avalanche Studios, Visceral Games

Sorry, I have so many favorites, I just can't choose one of each :p

Edited by FatalDeathSG45

Favorite franchises: Halo, Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, Minecraft, Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Forza Motorsport, Dead Space, Angry Birds

Favorite publishers: Activision, Microsoft Game Studios, EA (yes, I like EA, sue me), Capcom, Rovio

Favorite developers: Bethesda, 343 Industries, Bungie, Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Gearbox (if they don't fix Borderlands 2, that may change), Bioware, Mojang, Vigil Games, Avalanche Studios, Visceral Games

Sorry, I have so many favorites, I just can't choose one of each :p

Your favorites suck :biglaugh

Just my opinion of course...but to me, it's all super overrated triple A garbage. :)

Your favorites suck :biglaugh

Just my opinion of course...but to me, it's all super overrated triple A garbage. :)

Amen to that! I don't know how anyone could seriously say EA is their favorite publisher, which obviously a lot of people do hence they won the publisher of the year 2011 on this site. It may be so that people like a lot of games they publish but that doesn't make them a good publisher in fact EA being the publisher makes your favorite games worse. They stick unneeded MP, Microtransaction, Online Pass, Day1 DLC and a lot of other bad stuff on a game.

Developers: Rocksteady, Ubisoft, People can Fly and Epic games

Game Franchises: Gears of War(1-3), Batman Arkham(Asylum/City), Far Cry(1 & 3, not 2 because way to much driving..great game though.), Demon/Dark Souls, Saints Row(1-3), BulletStorm(Hoping maybe some day we'll get a sequel.) and finally we have Dante's Inferno.

This was all based on opinion so if I hurt anybody's feelings(For whatever reason) I'm sorry but some of these games like Dante's Inferno get passed up because they go under that radar. :) Have a nice day people!