• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Alright, I've had this game since it released and had 950/1000 for about as long. Every once in a while I will jump back on and attempt to find those cards that the Lumpers in SG supposedly drop but have never found a single one. Is there anything special I need to be doing?

Alright, I've had this game since it released and had 950/1000 for about as long. Every once in a while I will jump back on and attempt to find those cards that the Lumpers in SG supposedly drop but have never found a single one. Is there anything special I need to be doing?

I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with shattering weapons using capell's weapon shatter enchantment. So far I've only been able to get the dented sword. I tried unequipting the weapon I'm trying to shatter after using the enchantment with the zero MP consumption (weapon shatter) but nothing happens and I need them all for the compulsive achievement. Is there something I'm not doing right? Please help

• 4 weeks later...

wow!... so i finally finished my infinity/compulsive run after a loooooong time i finally played it again... and i F***ING MISSED SOME RANDOM ITEM!!! ugh i'm so sad right now, haha. it must have been one of the special items or something i dunno. its safe to say this game will forever stay at 950G lol. sad night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...