Is it worth it?

zoocoo90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's definitely worth the purchase. It's a great time-waster until the big games are released (Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, etc.) and you'll have tons of fun with it. There are endless amounts of things to do in this game; and with the massive environment, it makes it even more worth the buy.

It is very worth it!! but a hint from just starting out on the game.. your first couple missions (before you are giving free roam) can be confusing because of the controls. then again I went from a Mass Effect 2 to this and it was a different animal. So, if you get discouraged the first few missions just grind through because once you are free to roam.. it is pure awesome!!

Grab yourself a rocket military chopper and go to TOWN..

Pvt. Joker: How can you shoot innocent women and children like that?

Helicopter gunner: It's easy. You just don't lead them as much. You see, anyone that runs, is V.C. Anyone that stands still is well disciplined V.C. Ain't war hell?

• 2 months later...

Absolutely worth of money! Very addictive and fun to play.. but when you have all missions completed and you have to explore and blow up things, it's little bit boring.. military guys always shouts same things, enemy choppers gives no challenge if you are flying with chopper, all military bases and civil towns are from the same mold and cars are terrible to drive.. but anyway, that's not big deal cause game is still very fun and Panau is maybe something best in xbox360.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Really really fun sandbox game. I hope they include co-op in the next game, that would be great.

The only downside to this game, is the achievement 75% completion. That one is a really boring grind.

Just be glad it wasn't 100% completion!! I wouldve probably gone insane tryin to do that! But this game is definetly one of the best sandboxes out there

Just be glad it wasn't 100% completion!! I wouldve probably gone insane tryin to do that! But this game is definetly one of the best sandboxes out there

I feel like I've been playing this game for a month straight, it just won't end. Fun and all, but Christ.

• 1 month later...

It seems like the consensus here is that it's worth the money, but I hear that there may be some glitches that negatively affect the game. Was there anything glitch-related that made certain missions almost impossible or caused you to restart all over from the beginning?

• 1 month later...