Unable to obtain 100% because of a glitch?

Stint01

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally completed this. No glitches, no codes needed. This has to be the most grueling LEGO game yet.... At least out of the ones I've played.

Both this and LEGO Batman 2 had a huge open world with a lot of collectibles, and rank up high in terms of how long it takes to 1000. But LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga still cakes the cake as the most grueling... I have 900/1000 and can't get myself to go back and finish it as I'll need to do the blue challenge minikits and super story mode... tedious.

Any suggestions to those who entered code at 99.4 and didnt unlock my precious?

I'm in the same position. I was around 99% and used the codes and now I'm 3 bricks short and cannot get them. The white indicators are flashing and when I get there, there are no bricks. Sucks...

After you enter codes, all mithrill bricks turn to studs, i luckly had a copy of my save at 80 percent, and was able to obtain the glitched amen hen brick, in the cave by the beach, Dont enter codes until you have checked that spot for amon hen, otherwise you are locking yourself out.

Hoping to obtain the rest of the bricks tonight glitch free on my second save, as my first save is ruined. Anyone starting fresh have a back up save file as you go. The game is amazing but some what broken :/

no worries ive tested it out and they wont work unless you are at 99% or above, ive started a new thread with the codes but ill put them here too...

W5eJvP

rypwVd

z5FKXM

EHeP4C

6mWEaX

Thank you, good sir! I was stuck at 99.1% with 9/10 mini kits on Secret Stairs even though all I was getting was blue studs! The following 4 achievements popped after I input the first code.

Not with 10,000 men...

There and Back Again

Here's a pretty thing!

My Precious...

Thanks again! Played that damn level 5 times before checking the forums!

Time to go trade it in now... Well after I get the 10,000,000,000 studs. LOL!

i also was stuck at 98.5% having a glitched minikit on amon hen 9/10 even though the mini-kit detector couldn't locate anything when i replayed it a second time and the same on secret stairs with a glitched minikit 9/10... both those glitches prevented me from buying the last mithril item needed to be built. my stats also said i'd only collected 234/250 mithril bricks, even though i'd completed all quests etc. i knew the 2 glitched minikits still wouldn't give me the number of bricks needed for the here's a pretty thing achievement. i hesitated using the codes because most people have been at a higher percentage than me (98.5 vs 99%+) but took a chance and code- rypwVd -worked for me. it unlocked my precious, there and back again and here's a pretty thing. now to finish the 10 billion studs and whoo hoo! complete! thanks to everyone on here who's helped out with codes, suggestions etc :)

• 2 months later...

I tried the Amon Hen area cave and Whack a Mole and both bricks keep reappearing and not saving when I get them. It is the one mithril brick I need to forge the shoes for my last red brick. It's my last fetch quest, last mithril item, last mithril brick. I have double checked all the levels and it says I completed them all. *sigh*

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Oh shit, I picked up 11/10 treasures in Path of the Dead last night, and had to quit out ( again! ) as the boss got stuck in a loop after I destroyed the last 4 towers. It shows 10/10 on the map screen tho, seemed like one of the treasures counted twice. Hope I don't get affected by this, but at least there's a solution for those that do.

Oh crap - I also had the King of the Dead get stuck in a loop after I knocked down the four towers. My GF had hit the save icon right before we fought him so I just quit out and reloaded and made it through no issues... never checked to see if it affected treasures though.

Did anything bad happen?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Something really weird happened to me. I was palying Amon Hen and my game crashed during the end of the level. I reset my X-Box, started from the last save statue I touched and finished the level.

To my horror, I was the glitch happening, 4/3 items collected, resulting in a 0. I double checked it over and over, it was 0/3 in the level.

I stopped playing yesterday with only Isengard and Edoras left to collect some stuff. I double checked the math, I was ending with 15 bricks.

Knowing about the codes I didn't worry much. I finished what else I needed, collected every mithril brick, and to my surprise I ended up at 16 and got the achievement. I went back to check Amon Hen and it was now saying it was completed, 3/3 items collected.

I had no idea what happened to me, but it looks like the game fixed itself in my case.

I just finished the game today, I did not have this problem. I think it MAY be fixed because I did have some items that were 4/3 on levels but they reset when I saved and quit. Not sure what is going on, will try to keep in touch about this issue.

• 2 months later...

I've been having a hell of a time with this glitch. I am also stuck at 234 mithril bricks even though I have collected them all. The wack-a-mole brick in Amon Hen (world hub) seems to be the problem because I've collected it multiple times and my amount never goes up. I'm stuck at 99.4%, I've tried all the codes listed (nothing happens) and I've put out a message to Traveler's Tales (a week ago) and haven't heard a reply. Anyone have any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

update to the game causes the codes to not be usable anymore. In order for them to be used system cache needs to be cleared and the update not accepted, even though it finished me to 100% giving me i told you he was tricksy, there and back again, here's a pretty thing!, and my precious... i still had to take the mithril tinderbox to the guy to finish there's some good in this world. Because i was not connected to live i got this 5 achievements offline. I don't know where i encountered the glitch but this was really annoying

• 1 month later...

Really appreciate you posting this. Same thing happened to me after hours and hours of playing this game. 4/3 on Deam Marshes then noticing later after I had finished everything and missing 1 mithril brick that it showed 0/3. Tried to play the level again to recollect them, but didn't get credit for them. Frustrating. Will try these codes...

• 2 weeks later...
After you enter codes, all mithrill bricks turn to studs, i luckly had a copy of my save at 80 percent, and was able to obtain the glitched amen hen brick, in the cave by the beach, Dont enter codes until you have checked that spot for amon hen, otherwise you are locking yourself out.

Hoping to obtain the rest of the bricks tonight glitch free on my second save, as my first save is ruined. Anyone starting fresh have a back up save file as you go. The game is amazing but some what broken :/

So there is no way to fix it if you use the cheat codes and dont get all achievements ;(

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I'm stuck at 99.1% because of a glitch on Taming Gollum. I tried to enter the 5 codes listed above and not one of them would work.

Tried them yesterday (stuck at 98,8%). They ARE working. But you need to clear the cache to delete the update.

have phun,

zephyr

• 2 months later...