COMMITTED ach. - I Got It

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if this is working for today yet?

Okay, well i live in the United States, in Florida. I tried this this morning at 7 a.m. EST Meaning it was around 12 at the 0 time zone thing. The switch needs to be between Tuesday and Wednesday, not Monday/Tuesday. Or atleast that's the case with this.

I just got it this morning, but it was bouncing between (when i was doing this at 7 a.m. EST Tuesday Morning) Tuesday 12:01 a.m. 1/13/09 and some ungodly hour of Wednesday 1/14/09.

Hope that helps.

Okay, well i live in the United States, in Florida. I tried this this morning at 7 a.m. EST Meaning it was around 12 at the 0 time zone thing. The switch needs to be between Tuesday and Wednesday, not Monday/Tuesday. Or atleast that's the case with this.

I just got it this morning, but it was bouncing between (when i was doing this at 7 a.m. EST Tuesday Morning) Tuesday 12:01 a.m. 1/13/09 and some ungodly hour of Wednesday 1/14/09.

Hope that helps.

Also, when i start up the game, i go into chapters, hit 'a' 'a' and it'll start loading, wait for it to say "saving content don't turn off the 360" then i'll exit to dashboard. Don't know if that'll help either.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for that, I will try again next week on the tuesday/wednesday switch :)

I've been struggling with this one all week. I read the other post by lee and they are indeed correct. I did exactly as he said. Tues switch to wed and so forth. I personally switched between -12 and +14 time zones switching the day from 1/13/09 to 1/14/09 and on the 12th try it unlocked just as it should have. Mine unlocked at the title screen before you press start. I did however let the chapters load until is says don't turn off your xbox just like lee said. So I can confirm that for whatever reason the cut-off is tues/wed NOT mon/tues

P.S. I live on the west coast of the states and I did this at 2:35-2:50 local time

It's weird how they do their weeks for this game but at least someone's figured out how to get it for 2009. I'm glad I haven't sat down to do this achievement yet because I probably would have been stuck on the Monday/Tuesday switch only to get no achievement. Thank you to those confirming it is Tuesday/Wednesday.

I tried still didn't get it... done with the game now so back to gamefly it goes in the morning just going to have to be happy with 900 maybe I will buy it when it is close to September and I can get it for like $5 i feel so cheated out of that last 50 points

I don't know how you can complain about being cheated out of an achievement when you did'nt even play to get the achievements legit.... I purchased this game and log online every single day and will continue to do so untill I get the 100 day achievement and the committed achievement... You were not cheated out of any points, if anything you cheated the game for points =/

I don't know how you can complain about being cheated out of an achievement when you did'nt even play to get the achievements legit.... I purchased this game and log online every single day and will continue to do so untill I get the 100 day achievement and the committed achievement... You were not cheated out of any points, if anything you cheated the game for points =/

I agree but its an easy way of getting the achievement for those who have rented the game or maybe because their xbox live subscription will run out before the 100 days or 3 months.

I can confirm that the achievement now unlocks on a tuesday to wednesday pattern, just unlocked it a few minutes ago. :woop:

am trying this now i hope it works

did you get the committed achievement

Update: I got it just under 10 mins the Tue/wed does work

started at 6:00PM GMT plus i did some Tuesday morning thanks x360a for the help :)

Edited by aston158

Got 900 points, I'm only missing this. I've been trying the Mon/Tues routine with no luck. I hope I get this by trying the Tues/Wed routine :p because I'm going crazy with this last achievement.

UPDATE: I've got it! 950 for me. I can confirm Tues/Wed works so thanks for the tips!

Edited by The Arcenal