Biggest Playstation Auction(A Whopping $30,000)

KEnn3y

thats a very impressive collection. is that a complete set? i plan on doing the same thing one day, only with dreamcast games. got about 1/3 of them right now:)

I just sold my Dreamcast to one of my good buddies yesterday. I sold it for $100.00. I had a ton of games and accessories myself. It could be worth more than $100.00, but it's alright. I had it wrapped up in a grocery bag for more than 2 years. I'm glad to see it has a new home now.

P.S. My Dreamcast had burn games. Do you have burn games as well, Fonkey?

my brother tried it once, his friend made me like 10 games, rez and some other really rare ones, but i dont have the right console for it:(

so as of now i have 51, about 7 without cases.

heres the entire US release list:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Sega-Dreamcast-Complete-list-of-USA-released-Games_W0QQugidZ10000000000911220

my brother tried it once, his friend made me like 10 games, rez and some other really rare ones, but i dont have the right console for it:(

so as of now i have 51, about 7 without cases.

heres the entire US release list:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Sega-Dreamcast-Complete-list-of-USA-released-Games_W0QQugidZ10000000000911220

51 is a "hefty" number! What do you plan to do when you complete the Dreamcast list? Are you really going to auction it off?

I sold my friend EVERYTHING I had for the Dreamcast.

Original Box w/ Manual, Paperworks + misc. items

Console w/ Custom Blue Power Light + Cables, of course

30+ Games(Retail and Burned)

Boot Disc

VCD Boot Disc

MP3 Boot Disc

BLEEM! disc to play Gran Tursimo 2

5 Controllers

3 VMU's

2 other Memory Units

2 Rumble Packs

1 Pelican Gun

I think there's more, but I still don't think it's worth just $100.00. Oh well, it was gathering dust and I was probably never going to play with it again. How much you think it could've been worth, Fonkey?

51 is a "hefty" number! What do you plan to do when you complete the Dreamcast list? Are you really going to auction it off?

I sold my friend EVERYTHING I had for the Dreamcast.

Original Box w/ Manual, Paperworks + misc. items

Console w/ Custom Blue Power Light + Cables, of course

30+ Games(Retail and Burned)

Boot Disc

VCD Boot Disc

MP3 Boot Disc

BLEEM! disc to play Gran Tursimo 2

5 Controllers

3 VMU's

2 other Memory Units

2 Rumble Packs

1 Pelican Gun

I think there's more, but I still don't think it's worth just $100.00. Oh well, it was gathering dust and I was probably never going to play with it again. How much you think it could've been worth, Fonkey?

no i plan on only keeping my dreamcast, and selling all of my other shit at some point, just need a good reason to do it.

thats looks like alot more than $100. not to break your balls or anything, but the gun alone is worth $30. that was the most expensive thing ive bought so far, my wireless one was $40

no i plan on only keeping my dreamcast, and selling all of my other shit at some point, just need a good reason to do it.

thats looks like alot more than $100. not to break your balls or anything, but the gun alone is worth $30. that was the most expensive thing ive bought so far, my wireless one was $40

Damn it, I knew it! It's all good, I suppose. He is like a best friend to me, so eh:p

I remember the Pelican Gun being hard to find at one point. I forgot how much I got it for, but it wasn't cheap. It's funny how my friend couldn't use the gun on his HDTV. I told him ahead of time that the aim will either be really off or the gun would just not work.

Oh Dreamcast...if only your games could not be pirated, you could still be in business:(

• 7 months later...

I still have a UK DC in my loft with about 3/4 games. I also have the Bleem! and a copy of GT2. I dont know how much they are worth in the UK, but I have all the cables for it, a VMU, at least one controller and it's boxed, but I'm pretty sure there are no manuals for the console itself...

Classic console though ! R.I.P.

• 5 months later...
I still have a UK DC in my loft with about 3/4 games. I also have the Bleem! and a copy of GT2. I dont know how much they are worth in the UK, but I have all the cables for it, a VMU, at least one controller and it's boxed, but I'm pretty sure there are no manuals for the console itself...

Classic console though ! R.I.P.

In Holland you can buy a DC for 25 euro's, the games vary from 5 euro - 60 euro's (Skies of Arcadia). I have about 200 PS games and 150 DC games, I love classic consoles.

http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/30245/2003587784817130296_rs.jpg

Anyway, 30K for 1500 games is way too much. Even with all those rare games, i'd rather pay 30K for an all round collection.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
only 1500 games and it is 30k? overpriced! That is average 20 dollars a game for a very old system! You wouldnt even play 1/10th of those. oh well, big time collectors i suppose!

Well some people paid almost 1K for Chrono Trigger for SNES on Ebay. I don't think 30K is overpriced considered thats 1500 games and I bet a couple rare games are in there too.

What amazes me it says the shipping was free :omg.

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...