Collectibles Guide (New York Souvenirs, Speed Cameras, Dog Tags, Car keys, E-mails)

ParoXysm QC

Awesome job.

I much prefer this correct order type of guide to a plain Achievment guide.

One correction:

Dog tag 17/17 actually comes after Souvenir 18/18

As they are around the wrong way around i missed the last Souvenir, so i had to replay the level. No big deal, but just one minor mistake i found.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job.

I much prefer this correct order type of guide to a plain Achievment guide.

One correction:

Dog tag 17/17 actually comes after Souvenir 18/18

As they are around the wrong way around i missed the last Souvenir, so i had to replay the level. No big deal, but just one minor mistake i found.

Thanks for the info :)

This is a fantastic guide. I wanted to get everything for the sake of completion, and all I could find other than a few videos were vague "Look in this area, the dog tag will be near a wall" type "guides", which are useless. Juggling videos to find out the order in which to collect things is a pain, so this guide is perfect.

If only there were more guides like this for other games.

This is a fantastic guide. I wanted to get everything for the sake of completion, and all I could find other than a few videos were vague "Look in this area, the dog tag will be near a wall" type "guides", which are useless. Juggling videos to find out the order in which to collect things is a pain, so this guide is perfect.

If only there were more guides like this for other games.

I was inspired by the Tyger7's guides (Bulletstorm, Alan Wake)!

But thanks, I appreciate your comment!

NICE guide man, all the pictures and everything were great.

One bit of SUPER nit-picking; the key collectible in Corporate Collapse is actually in a subway car, not a bus. Clearly still very easy to find using your pictures, but just for any idiot like myself that at first went "well that's not a bus" and went forward with the mission :p A++

• 2 weeks later...