Great Legend Shemp Howard's Guide to the Wanted Achievement!

rdowdy95

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried all the methods, and HONESTLY, sticking with Hangmans noose is the best, we got the sniper glitch working after 20 mins the first time, then the other 2 lads doing it died after another 20 mins, so that failed, then the other times there were lag-out issues... sticking with the noose version means that the money is banked every 2-3mins and everyone gets near enough the same amount, I would never EVER drag someones idea down, but the sniper glitch ONLY works 1/3 of the time and as far as I'm concerned, the best way is noose, you can actually spawn camp the noose (3 people) and the 4th person can run around killing pedestrians at the end of the level, then when you are bored finish it off. there are loads of people going for this achievement at them moment, but bear in mind, there are still loads of idiots ruining it too, make sure you communicate with the lobby, also, the achievement pops AFTER the level is complete, not during the game

I tried all the methods, and HONESTLY, sticking with Hangmans noose is the best, we got the sniper glitch working after 20 mins the first time, then the other 2 lads doing it died after another 20 mins, so that failed, then the other times there were lag-out issues... sticking with the noose version means that the money is banked every 2-3mins and everyone gets near enough the same amount, I would never EVER drag someones idea down, but the sniper glitch ONLY works 1/3 of the time and as far as I'm concerned, the best way is noose, you can actually spawn camp the noose (3 people) and the 4th person can run around killing pedestrians at the end of the level, then when you are bored finish it off. there are loads of people going for this achievement at them moment, but bear in mind, there are still loads of idiots ruining it too, make sure you communicate with the lobby, also, the achievement pops AFTER the level is complete, not during the game

clearly you and the people you play with don't have much video game skill

Sorry man, but to hear you shit on this method is ridiculous because it works 100% of the time if done properly (not a third??) and you can get everyone in position in 12-15 (not 20) minutes if done properly and the top to players can make 100K per 40 minutes and the bottom player can make 95K per hour. Also, who cares that hangmans noose banks everyone 2-3 minutes? You CAN look at your money total before the game and (if you can perform simple mathematics) know exactly how far you have left so going 100 or 200k over would be dumb on your part.

Simply stated: If you like hangmans noose more then keep doing it, but don't say that hangmans noose is a BETTER method because that simply is incorrect sir.

clearly you and the people you play with don't have much video game skill

Simply stated: If you like hangmans noose more then keep doing it, but don't say that hangmans noose is a BETTER method because that simply is incorrect sir.

As I said, there are still a lot of idiots playing this game!!! and no, It doesn't work everytime! skill does not play any part in a game where LAG is an issue... I did GTA4 only boosting part of the races, 95% of Wanted, was done alone without boosting/help, so I think I know what I'm talking about. Maybe when the good people of this forum have tried it, they will realise that only one person gets the high amount of cash, some people see $$$$$ and nothing else, I wish everyone who is going for wanted the best of Luck as I know how much of a pain in the arse it is getting it, so for people to come in and scream that one way is better than another, when I know for a FACT, that is not true, I will tell them of my experience, the forum users can use the information however they please.

oh and dont get me started on the Leaderboard Chasers!!!!

As I said, there are still a lot of idiots playing this game!!! and no, It doesn't work everytime! skill does not play any part in a game where LAG is an issue...

Find someone with a better connection then, I never had lag issues.

I did GTA4 only boosting part of the races, 95% of Wanted, was done alone without boosting/help, so I think I know what I'm talking about.

Do you want a cookie?

Maybe when the good people of this forum have tried it, they will realise that only one person gets the high amount of cash,

Thats why you take turns on who host so both people get a chance at getting more money.

i have verified this still works flawlessly with my boosting partner last night. it might be difficult the first time but as long as you follow the videos exactly it will pay off nicely. by the second or third time we knew what to do and were much quicker setting up the boost.

• 4 weeks later...

i know exactly how this is done, there is far too much unnecessary stuff in this video, to get this glitch working it takes like 10 minutes its easy, i need some one who has decent helicopter skills to do this with(its a bonus if u know how to do the glitch) message me on live

• 2 weeks later...

nice bro

sum1 add me

gt: bluntz4breakfas

and we'll do this....id like to be the host tho..((the first couple vids)) i wanna be the guy who lands on ship..while my parter goes to roof..

if u can do the part where u go to roof an snipe since im not gr8 wid choppers

then plzzz we will do this

420 baby....

p.s ive been w8n for something like this to help wid rank

NICE!!!

ADD ME TONIGHT IF POSSIBLE

ILL BE ON TILL LATE IN THE A.M EST TIME

ONCE AGAIN

GT: bluntz4breakfas no "t" at the end..

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone interested in this method, please send me a msg. or a friend request!

Since everyone wants to be host (I guess... at least I do so ;)), we should change it every 2 or 3hours.

Please reply only if you are willing to spent mind. 15-20hours with me!

I've got a mic but I'm not very talkative. If we get the glitch working I will barely say something! Just for you to know!

Gamertag: vodkachippo

[Edit:]

As I know now about the Happiness Island Glitch, I would prefer doing this than the BDB2-Glitch!

[Edit: #2]

Please do not send me anymore messages concerning boosting for "Wanted"! As I have found already a willing partner we both are boosting towards 5,000,000$ and after we'll finish/"close" the game!

Thanks! :)

[Edit: #3]

As I have already unlocked "Wanted" I will not boost GTA IV anymore! Thanks to all people who helped, expecially FallenUtopia, Spihunter7 and II Fraxx II7 !!!

Edited by Chippo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is this faster or slower then the happiness island method?

[1] The BDB2-glitch-method is faster than the [2] Happiness-Island-method!

I can't remember the exact amounts of money but [2] gives you around 125.000/2hours (actually 1hour but your partner should earn money as well).

With glitch [1] you should get as host around 140.000/1hour, your partner around 80.000/1hour, I think.

I'm looking for someone to do this boost with. I'm a dependable boosting partner, moderately good at most games, and I have the drive to get this done. I show up when I say I will, but if something comes up that would prevent me from doing so, I do my best to let that be known ahead of time.

If you're interested, add me on XBL: Wee Dragonaut. Please include 'GTA IV Boost' in your friend request, so I know what it's about.