All You Can Quaff: What a Dumb Idea

Amazon XD

your looky you even have the game my parents are in debt atm and cancled credit cards and cant afford 2100 for £17 so i cant get it i only have 690 microsoft points. its a bummer for me atm the best iv don is compted the trial 4 times, once with each charrector. :(

Wait, so your parents being in debt, therefore you can't play the game, invalidates the fact that the designers made a dumb decision?

How old are you? Get a job. If you're not old enough, then I guess it's a bummer, but if you're 16, get a job.

That being said, I got 22 wins in "All You Can Quaf" RANKED, and I didn't get the achievement.

your looky you even have the game my parents are in debt atm and cancled credit cards and cant afford 2100 for £17 so i cant get it i only have 690 microsoft points. its a bummer for me atm the best iv don is compted the trial 4 times, once with each charrector. :(

You must not be a UK native... or you're the worst English typing Brit I've ever seen. Wow! I wanted to be constructive in this thread, but just wow...

Your lucky you even have the game my parents are in debt atm and cancelled thier credit cards and we cant afford 2100 for £17 so i cant get it i only have 690 microsoft points. Its a bummer for me atm the best ive done is completed the trial 4 times, once with each character. :(

Yet they can afford the internet, a PC/Laptop and a xbox 360? Couldn't afford public school which is free? No?

The game is ridden with glitches and isnt worth 100 Ms points so save thier money.

P.S I took it apon to me to correct your post in my quote and it took me ages btw.

• 7 months later...

I agree this mode is pretty silly, for one it hurts. I have a few wins but it gets so tiresome, I only play one match and I can't play another for about an hour.

And you still used the wrong form of your, forgot countless apostrophes in contractions, and misspelled their. Leave the kid alone, he sounds pretty young.

Your = *Possessive* Talking about something belonging to another, [Your Post]

You're = You Are [You're not playing the game right!]

I think he used the right form Rolyatkcinmai...

I agree this mode is pretty silly, for one it hurts. I have a few wins but it gets so tiresome, I only play one match and I can't play another for about an hour..

Wow major bumpage.

I personally enjoy this mode, just wish there were more people playing it... It might be easier to get the achievement if we had more participants.

• 10 months later...
I agree that this achievement is a bad idea. Button-mashing needs to go away. I just struggled through several of Blue Dragon's button-mashing achievements. Hope this doesn't show up in too many more games.

You just bumped a thread that's almost a year old! :eek:

But it did make me read this:

Your = *Possessive* Talking about something belonging to another, [Your Post]

You're = You Are [You're not playing the game right!]

I think he used the right form Rolyatkcinmai...

And he didn't use the correct form.

He said "Your lucky", which should be "You are lucky", therefore should be "You're lucky".

Just had to point that out being as nobody actually registered that! :p

• 1 month later...

I need a tip on this.

So how does it work, do I have to alternate x and y or can i mash them together at the same time? either way what messes me up is not hitting the A button...and I struggle with not accidentally hitting B, the guide or other buttons.

(edit) figured it out on my own. both buttons at the same time works as well as x, then y. And it was ... "easy" in the sense that the computer wasnt even close to me but god my arms hurt. heh.

(second edit)

I got this achievement today after going 19-3 in these matches though I think somehow 1 match I did win didnt get recorded in the leaderboards.

Edited by mig0

• 2 months later...

For those who are having a REALLY hard time with this, just go out and buy a SFIV Fight Pad. It has the ability to have programable turbo buttons, so you can make it so by just holding down X and Y you wreck. I mean, if you are trying to boost them anyways what's the problem adding a bit of turbo into the equation?

The controller also makes an awesome tool for any Arcade Game since the D-Pad is SOOO much better than the standard 360 Controller D-Pad...so you can think of as an investment in becoming better at Fighting Games?