Glorious...I know how to get it...

KingD21

Let me begin that this does NOT apply to everyone...I got it for my friend while I was try to boost for mine, unfortunately it didn't go both ways [spare me the 'thats what she said']

Player 1: ~950 ELO, about 15-20 games...someone relatively established

Player 2: 600 ELO, NO games played or anyone w/ 0 losses (very important)

Player 1 (me) lets player 2 (my friend) win until he/she gets 1200 [it took us 7 games...but we did 8, 1 for good measure]...Player 1 doesn't dropped too much b/c he is established (~820-850)...

NOW when we switched, after 8 games...Player 1 had only 975 and Player 2 was at 950...I was only getting 9pts/game at that time...obviously its not going to happen...

HOWEVER...this made me think...what IF I get about 2-3 guys/gals that I boost to 1200...have 2 of those 1200 play each other...maybe even have the 3rd 1200 help out the player so possibly get like 1400-1450???

Not too sure, that 1 person can get 3 people up...but I'm sure 2 is in reach...so if we get 2 "punching bags" and 4 "newbies"....we might be able to pull off the hardest boost EVER...worse comes to worse...atleast 4 people get it...

I'm willing to be a punching bag...so I need another one and atleast 4 newbies...I could try w/ myself and 2 newbies, but I think 6 people might work better as we can get someone's rating REALLY high

I have 975 Progressive and 1065 Classic...I rather have it done in progressive and its more likely that people havent tried it... anyone interested send me a message AND FR...once I get the people, we can set a day and time...but everyone NEEDS TO BE COMMITTED!!!

tag: KingD21

• 4 weeks later...

Tested and comfirmed =P. Me and King just did this one. His method is completely right but we also discovered another possibility that may enable ANYONE to get this achievement no matter how many wins/losses. Both of our ranks for certain modes that were very old got reset back to 600. Now we are assuming that over time old accounts get reset back to 600 since I am currently 1128 in Progressive and ranked 20'th... That's a possibility or something happened and Ubi reset the ranks.

Now the second idea I doubt but the first idea is more than likely right so if you do have a high number of losses, you can always just wait over a decent amount of time and hope your ranks are reset.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...