Game Completion Achievement Glitch

Chris Hoke

I played through and beat all 8 chapters and received 7 of the Complete without skipping any sequence achievements but I didnt get chapter 7 for some reason. I went back and played the last two parts of Chapter 7 but still no Path of Light achievement or the 150g for beating the game achieve. Should I replay chapter 7 totally and maybe it will give me both?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I got that achievment right away. I think you have to watch the whole credits ... DONT END THE GAME

I believe I got the cheevos right when I killed Sarah. So no need to watch the creds, if you do, keep tapping A, so it goes faster. I did that as well, and if I got the cheevos after the creds you can still get it like that.

• 1 year later...

This game is realy broken. So I have no doubt that the game would have such an stupid glich. But I checked every so oftent in the menue, to see if the yellow line had jumped. Fortuantely it had not and I got the achievement when I was suppose to. If you have all the chapter achievements, then it should be no reason for this not to unlock. If you have them all and dont have this achievement.... I cant realy help with more than this..

• 7 months later...