Spooky Customizer gold star.. glitch???

slayer man

I've total of (102) gold stars out of 103 .. (spooky Customizer) is what i need .. I've (western collector & hunted explorer ones) .. only one gold star is remaining

I've collected all of hunted house customization ,, but it did't unlock

the question here : what is the difference between Haunted Explorer & Spooky Customizer gold stars? all of them needs to collect all of prize capsules in the hunted house !!!! I've one and did't have the other ?!!

any tips ?? :(

I've total of (102) gold stars out of 103 .. (spooky Customizer) is what i need .. I've (western collector & hunted explorer ones) .. only one gold star is remaining

I've collected all of hunted house customization ,, but it did't unlock

the question here : what is the difference between Haunted Explorer & Spooky Customizer gold stars? all of them needs to collect all of prize capsules in the hunted house !!!! I've one and did't have the other ?!!

any tips ?? :(

Haunted Explorer is for finding all the prize capsules in Sid's Haunted House area.

Spooky Customizer is for finding all the building customization pieces in the entire Toy Box for the "Haunted" set. These include the 5 knight chess pieces that you have to destroy with your lightning rod. I'd bet you are missing one of those but you can find out for sure by using the item checklist. Once you know the one(s) you are missing you can search it's location in the walkthrough using the "find" tool of whatever internet browser you are using.

Should be pretty quick to narrow down your search.

you are right, i found 1 missing door ... it is one of these 3 doors:- iron median doors(KN1) , hot rod doors(cp227), or monster Inc doors(cp243) ... can any one give me a photo of all of those doors ? to determine what I need

^^^

thank you for your rapid response,, i will try what r u saying ,, but what about western collector ? i think that if u got it , this means that u collected every thing in the game

Western collector is for all the prize capsules. That's why I think you are missing something from either the knight pieces, rainbow chests or zurg boxes. I dont think they count in the prize capsule "total" even though they do have prize capsules once you destroy/open them. Just a guess though.

you are right, i found 1 missing door ... it is one of these 3 doors:- iron maiden doors(KN1) , hot rod doors(cp227), or monster Inc doors(cp243) ... can any one give me a photo of all of those doors ? to determine what I need

You can climb and jump the couple of steps to the top of Mount Toymore just outside of town. At the top you will find a "?" capsule and an army guy launch location. While at the top of the mountain, face town hall and then fall down to the right and you’ll see a gold vein. Mine it if you want then look right again to see a knight chess piece (KN1).

[ATTACH]5003[/ATTACH]

CP227 and cp243 are both in the stunt park and their locations are in the western collector section of the gold star mission guide.

i've the knight chess capsule which in the photo , and about the stunt track, after i read the guide ,, i did't find any missing capsule in the same locations marketed in your guide,, but can u give me a photo for monsters Inc Doors (cp243) -boo's door to ensure that I went to the correct locations. i think there is glitch *_*

thanx.

i've the knight chess capsule which in the photo , and about the stunt track, after i read the guide ,, i did't find any missing capsule in the same locations marketed in your guide,, but can u give me a photo for monsters Inc Doors (cp243) -boo's door to ensure that I went to the correct locations. i think there is glitch *_*

thanx.

the ramp im talking about is here:

[ATTACH]5008[/ATTACH]

the capsule is at the very top here:

[ATTACH]5009[/ATTACH]

thank you ^^!, but I've this one also which in your photo...

I've 15 doors out of 16 ,, this all what I have :-

what is the missing one and where is it?

only one star is remaining :confused:

you are missing the iron maiden doors (KN5)

EDIT: ok after double checking the list versus the in game items, I had 2 items listed as KN1. KN1 is the Gothic Girl Hair and KN5 is the Iron Maiden Doors. KN5 can be found in the new portion of town (after the "blow up the dam" mission). Just climb back up to where you destroyed the dam and you will pass this on the way. Here's a picture:

[ATTACH]5011[/ATTACH]

sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Scrapdaddy

I don't know how can I thank you :) ,, can't believe that I've collected every thing in the game now(for both Xbox360&ps3 systems) ..... very hard work on the guide + very rapid response with specific answers = the best member ;)

this is for ps3 version(platinum):-

,, thank you very much ;)

• 1 month later...

DAMN this game ... i've collected my last one today : Monster Inc. Door but it doesn't show up in the list .... i earned the western collector by collecting it but not the spooky customizer .... now i also have 102 of 103 :( .... i hate glitches ... i really do :(

DAMN this game ... i've collected my last one today : Monster Inc. Door but it doesn't show up in the list .... i earned the western collector by collecting it but not the spooky customizer .... now i also have 102 of 103 :( .... i hate glitches ... i really do :(

are you sure you got all 5 of the knight chess pieces? they count toward Spooky customizer as well.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...