Official Daily/Weekly Challenges Thread

SuperSkyline89

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think that todays challenges were way to easy for how many credits were awarded.

I got all the daily challenges done within about 5 games of Firefight Matchmaking

(choose SNIPERS OR ROCKETS) THOSE GAME MODES HAVE BOTTOMLESS CLIPS SO ITS EASY TO GET THE NEEDLER ONE DOING IT THIS WAY)

But if people are having trouble getting the challenges done with for today just send me a message and I will invite you to an XBOX LIVE PARTY CHAT and we can play and I will help you out.

If I dont respond right away I might have fallen asleep or I am AFK.

thanks.

Major update being made to Post 1

Challenges are updated at 9AM GMT. Daily Challenges being updated every day and Weekly Challenges being updated every Monday.

Every challenge completed earns the player in-game credits, the amount dependent on the difficulty of the said challenge. So far, the lowest amount for a Daily Challenge has been 100cR with the highest coming in at 2000cR. The sole Weekly Challenge seen so far has been worth 5000cR.

Today's Daily challenge has a reward of 2500 cR. Just a friendly editing reminder, you're doing a hellova job already.

Today's Daily challenge has a reward of 2500 cR. Just a friendly editing reminder, you're doing a hellova job already.

Thanks, slipped my mind to update the cR range of the challenges. It's fixed now and I'll be keeping that aspect up to date from now on.

This is a fucking awesome thread! I will link this to my guide!! :D

Thanks. I'd love to be linked to your guide. Btw, hilarious avatar, nice little laugh every time I see it.

I've never written something like this before so I'm still getting the hang of it. The biggest obstacle is that because of university I haven't even played the game yet. :( I have my Legendary Edition sitting at home just waiting for me, and this weekend I plan on doing nothing else but play it because it'll be another two weeks before I get another chance. Once I get in a few games of Firefight and Multiplayer I'll be able to offer better tips.

Thanks. I'd love to be linked to your guide. Btw, hilarious avatar, nice little laugh every time I see it.

I've never written something like this before so I'm still getting the hang of it. The biggest obstacle is that because of university I haven't even played the game yet. :( I have my Legendary Edition sitting at home just waiting for me, and this weekend I plan on doing nothing e lse but play it because it'll be another two weeks before I get another chance. Once I get in a few games of Firefight and Multiplayer I'll be able to offer better tips.

Big thread to take on. And you gotta start somewhere on the writing part. And I'm glued to university too. :( I'm happy you enjoy my avatar :), it's quite naughty and sooo funny! :woop:But I'll figure out where to post it correctly, and congrats on the sticky :).

todays challenges are easy as can be unless you have ppl fighting for the Target Locator >_<

the only tricky one is "DOUBLE DOUBLE"

for some reason i can never get get 2 double kills in a match but i can usually get at least one.

if you are willing to help me get double double i will def. return the favor.

thanks

todays challenges are easy as can be unless you have ppl fighting for the Target Locator >_<

the only tricky one is "DOUBLE DOUBLE"

for some reason i can never get get 2 double kills in a match but i can usually get at least one.

if you are willing to help me get double double i will def. return the favor.

thanks

Play invasion, then (for those not too familiar with the game-type): vote for boneyard regular invasion when it comes up and hope others do too (I've played that one a lot so it seems to be fairly common). Get the tank if the enemy team gets to the third and final part of the round. Sometimes the enemy team won't make it that far but if you play a few games one of them should, then make sure you get a respawn and choose the vehicle depot or whatever it's called (warthog and tank spawn there). Wait for the tank to spawn and then go to work. Two double kills should be a piece of a cake and believe it or not, a lot of people don't specifically choose where to spawn in Invasion when they are at that part of the round (other than closest to where the action is) unless they want to get a vehicle but most are too pre-occupied with taking the core/defending the core. You can also easily do it with the Wraith from the second part of the round and on and it will spawn near the ghost & banshee in the middle of the area you originally spawn at as the elites.

I've gotten two double kills (and even higher kill streaks, including killtacular, etc..) doing several different things but Invasion is great if you are looking to rack up on those commendations. Team slayer and slayer are good as well however people are more focused on kills so you may wind up with more assists than objective-based games. Now if the lobby chooses Invasion Slayer, well there will be a little bit of objective focus (area controls for ordinance spawns, etc..) but a lot more focus on combat overall so try to go for regular Invasion and boneyard is a great map for what you are going for.

Nice thread btw, I was actually thinking of making a daily/weekly challenges thread to give people tips in however it's nice to see people have been helping one another.

Most challenges should and will be fairly simple, others just may require a little more time but other than that none have been difficult whatsoever and they've been pretty fun. For example yesterday you could just play Gruntpocalypse and within a little more than two games without going crazy looking for needlers but grabbing them and ammo for them when they were within a reasonable area, you could've had every daily challenge complete plus all the extra credits that Gruntpocalypse gives (although I rarely play it because I prefer matchmaking & co-op, once in a while is fine without getting too repetitive for me).

Edited by Ferocious