Why You Should/Should Not Buy/Rent...

Aphlix

Ok, So I just got this game through the post, Can't play it just yet as I have work to do.

I just thought that i'd settle down most of the commotion for this game and tell you why you Should or shouldn't Buy or Rent this game.

Sound confusing?

Let me make it simple:

Should

Buy

Your a LOST fan and will appreciate this game as you collect other LOST memorabilia.

You can also trade this in for something else to when your done, But your losing profit so if this is you, Rent. Trade only if you dont rent. Rent only if you dont trade.

Rent

Your are/aren't a LOST fan but all you want from this game is 1000g. You get this game alot cheaper, good if you don't intend on collecting games or LOST Items.

Shouldn't Buy/Rent

You are not a LOST fan, You see better/easier games to play for the same amount. Of course dont buy or rent this is you aren't a Score Whore

Final Words

This game was not made for gamers, It was made in the interest of fans of the show who like playing video games. So the only ones who can really appreciate this game is the huge LOST Fan-base and those that love the easy game for 1000.

Okay...

I understand you are a huge lost fan, but seriously.

You might want to let people form their own opinions about this game. It seems like you're trying to justify anything someone might say bad about this game.

"If you're a LOST fan, you can buy the game, and then trade it in.

If you don't like trading it, you can rent it."

"If you aren't a LOST fan, you can still pick it up for an easy 1000 GS."

Look, in all honesty, your entire thread was common sense. Everyone already knows that it's an easy 1000 GS. So really... you can stop making retarded threads.

Okay...

I understand you are a huge lost fan, but seriously.

You might want to let people form their own opinions about this game. It seems like you're trying to justify anything someone might say bad about this game.

"If you're a LOST fan, you can buy the game, and then trade it in.

If you don't like trading it, you can rent it."

"If you aren't a LOST fan, you can still pick it up for an easy 1000 GS."

Look, in all honesty, your entire thread was common sense. Everyone already knows that it's an easy 1000 GS. So really... you can stop making retarded threads.

Then stop clicking on things I create

I disagree that this game was made solely for fans of LOST, any developer worth their salt wants to sell as many copies as they can. Hence why the developer has set the story around an entirely new character - it allows them to introduce people unfamiliar with Lost to the story, while at the same time not interfering with the established characters that regular viewers know and love.

For me though the game has too much fan service and isn't friendly enough to newcomers, it's all well and good saying this game is for Lost fans only but it should also do enough to interest everyone else.