play another Dreamworks game for 60,000 multiplier

pinkpanfa

• 4 weeks later...
I had a Shrek the Third game save and Kung Fu Panda save on the harddrive and at the end of every chapter, I recieved a 60,000 bonus.

Just a tip to add.

That's right Kung Fu Panda! That's the other Dreamworks game I played!

Is Shrek any good?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It must not give you 30K past the first two. I'm getting 95K a level but I have finished Shrek, Bee Movie, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, and the new Wallace and Gromit XBLA game.

All of those are actually dreamworks titles.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know old thread but no point restarting a new thread for same question.

Does anyone know if you have to complete the other Dreamworks Games to get the multiplier to work? Or can you play like 1 level and just save. I just don't feel like replaying the other dreamwork games to get the multiplier to work BUT if I only needed to play a level I might go rerent some later on.

[EDIT:] Doesn't work for newer Dreamworks games.

Edited by takuto neko

• 8 months later...

Does anyone know if you have to complete the other Dreamworks Games to get the multiplier to work? Or can you play like 1 level and just save. I just don't feel like replaying the other dreamwork games to get the multiplier to work BUT if I only needed to play a level I might go rerent some later on.

[EDIT:] Doesn't work for newer Dreamworks games.

You just need a save file on your drive. Maybe it's better to complete your first mission/chapter so it saves automatically.

• 2 weeks later...

I had completed Shrek but only got a little way through Kung-Fu Panda, but this gave me the 60,000 bonus for each level.

• 1 year later...