Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost all the multiplayer achievements..and by all I mean ALL lol. Im more than happy to help anyone else do just the same, so we can alternate between who gets what and all that fun stuff. We need at least 4 people, so if you can even, bring some friends and we can all try to arrange something. Looking forward to it.

Add me and message about FEAR 2 at- redoblivion711

I would like to get most/all mp achs. Im not sure if ill be up for the long grind of 4 star, but we'll see how everything works out. Send me a message on xbl if your interested. Im usually on everyday from about 3pm-11p or 12a Pacific time.

GT: HEFTI82883

Edited by Hefti

you said all mp achievos so do you also mean the 4 star general? i'm only working on the 4 star general. if you mean all except the xp achievos then decline my fr.

edit: nevermind. i almost got it so please stop messaging me and sending fr. thanks.

edit: got 4 star. thank you for those that helped me.

Edited by i love anime

Im boosting man, However I only am trying to get the 4 and 5 star general achievements none of the others. So if there is anyone else who reads this post and are serious boosters get back at me. Also, in the future use the trading thread and you could have easily found me calling for help. ;)

• 2 weeks later...