Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a great guide and it helped out when I needed some help. I have been mopping up on some achievements that I missed during my one and only play-through and have gotten most of them. However, I have given up on the "Serial Killer" achievement because it doesn't want to work for me. After highlighting a guard with the left stick, Ezio doesn't go on the offensive to attack him. Instead he just pauses after killing the current guard and waits to be attacked. Am I missing something or what?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So ive unlocked Fast Learner achievements was pleased as i thought it was going to be a pain i then look though the list and see

Job skills

During Open Conflict, kill your target and escape (Multiplayer Only).

Isn't this pretty much the same achievement.

No b/c Open Conflict means "More than one enemy". This is pretty much in Manhunt since it's 4 on 4 and 2 people are usually in the same area. If you kill someone and another dude is around, just escape them. Almost every one aside from the End Bonuses and Level 50 can be done in Private Matches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a question about the retrieval of flags. It's noted in the roadmap that all shrines can be replayed except Terme di Traiano. So, my question is if we can at least still enter Terme di Traiano to retrieve the missing flags?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out that Sequence 2, Memory 7 has to be replayed to get them.

Edited by TombRaiser
Found the answer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...