Complete list of Collectibles

Tripl299

Here is a list of all the collectibles that you have to collect to get a full 1000 in this game.

There are 4 different items that you will have to collect.

Bolt's Power Upgrades - 27 (Can only be collected when using Bolt)

Bolt's Health Power Up - 27 (Can only be collected when using Bolt)

Penny's Gadget Bar Upgrade - 27 (Can only be collected when using Penny)

Bonus Hack Levels - 17

Party Crashers(Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/0 Hack Levels

1.) After you enter the gate that you must open above the docks, you will find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

2.) When you make it up to the house, directly to the left you will see a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

3.) You will get instructions of how to use your camo and get a cut scene of two enemies. You want to turn on your camo, but keep walking right on your screen past the enemies. Keep walking until you find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

Bite Nite(Bolt)--0 Power Upgrades/3 Health Power Ups/0 Hack Levels

1.) In the back left corner is a Health Power Up.

2.) In the middle of the area is a Health Power Up.

3.) Destroy the piano in the right hand corner of the room to find a Health Power Up.

One Thousand Mega Bites(Bolt)--3 Power Upgrades/0 Health Power Ups/0 Hack Levels

1.) After you get the Superbark power & break down the gate, there is a Power Upgrade on the other side of the gate.

2.) Right after you cross the bridge that breaks is a Power Upgrade.

3.) After you use your SuperBark to destroy a wooden wall, keep heading straight ahead to find a Power Upgrade instead of dropping down to the enemies below.

Raisin' a Ruckus(Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/0 Hack Levels

1.) When you first start, before you head up the steps, there is a Gadget Bar Upgrade beside the steps.

2.) After you ride down the wire for the first time, you will have to jump over to another area that will have 2 enemies, defeat them, then you will have to defeat an enemy on a bridge. Cross this bridge, to the left hand side after you get off the bridge you will see a rock looking thing. You want to walk between this & the platform that you will use to get to the next part of the level. Once you walk between them you will get a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

3.) You will come to a section where you will have to activate several levers to get your path up the temple unblocked. In the grassy area below the first lever, you will get a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

Into the Deep(Bolt)--3 Power Upgrades/3 Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

1.) Once the level starts, break the symbol on the left wall. Enter the new little room to find a Power Upgrade.

2.) Once you have fell through the floor to get to the room under the room you start in, destroy the symbol on the right wall. Then ground pound the button there. Some steps will come out of the wall. Quickly jump up these steps. At the top you will find the "Nano Arena" Hack Level.

3.) On the left wall is another symbol. Destroy it, ground pound the square. Now some rocks will come out and cover the gap. You must run quickly across these because they will go back into the wall. You will come to some planks that you must ground pound to break. Right beside these planks are some vases & a Health Power Up.

4.) Once you have ground pounded the planks and fell through to the next level, destroy the symbol on the left wall. Ground pound the square, some steps will come out of wall again. Quickly climb these to find a Health Power Up at the top.

5.) Now you must ground pound the 3 squares on the floor to get the door to open on the right hand side. Once the door is open, ground pound the next square for planks to come out, so that you can run across them. Halfway across you will have to head right to go around a rock, then back left behind the rock. Right behind this rock is a Power Upgrade.

6.) In the next area of this level, destroy the symbol on the left wall, enter this area to find a Health Power Up.

7.) Now head to the right hand wall of this room. Destroy the symbol, enter to find a Power Upgrade.

Take Out the Trash(Bolt)--3 Power Upgrades/3 Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

1.) After you cut down a rock and you jump across to the next area. Head to the left side of this area to find a Health Power Up.

2.) Once you ride the first pillar up, head to the right side of the screen and behind the statue here. You will find a Power Upgrade.

3.) From the Power Upgrade, head right & jump over to the ledge on the right. Follow it around to find the "Micro Arena" Hack Level.

4.) While trying to raise the dragon head for pillar #2, you will have to pass through a dragon's head that shoots fire. When you come out of the dragon's head, you will have to jump to a ledge. On this ledge is a Health Power Up.

5.) After you lower the second pillar & are heading over to jump onto it before it rises, you will get a Power Upgrade.

6.) After you ride the second pillar up, you will see the Power Upgrade off to the left side of the screen.

7.) There is a part that you will have to ground pound a square to get ledges to come out of a wall so that you can make it back to main path. Along these ledges is a Health Power Up.

Chew Chew Train(Bolt)--0 Power Upgrades/3 Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

1.) At the end of the first section of the train before jumping over the boxes to get to the second section is a Health Power Up.

2.) At the end of the 4th section of the train, is some boxes that you can't break. Behind these boxes is a Health Power Up.

3.) At the end of the 7th section of the train, you will find the "Kilo Arena" Hack Level.

4.) On the 10th section of the train, you will have to destroy a SUV then you will find a Health Power Up.

Slobber & Clobber(Bolt)--3 Power Upgrades/0 Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

1.) When you are about to cut down that second tower with your laser eyes, walk towards the screen in the area that you have just jumped to. You will find a Power Upgrade here.

2.) After you cross the second tower that you cut down, there will be a fence, you will find a hole that you can walk through to get the "Mega Arena" Hack Level.

3.) Once you climb up to the road. Head to the right down the road. You will come to a fence with some trees to your left. Ground pound all the rocks in this area to find a Power Upgrade.

4.) After you cut down the third tower then fall into the fenced in area, there is a Power Upgrade right in the middle of this area.

Hide & Sneak(Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/1 Hack Level

1.) After you use your wheelbar to cross a set of long pipes, you will have to drop down to a road. Head to the right of the screen to find a building. You will have to use your wheelbar to get to the top of this building to find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

2.) When you get to the wire where you have to jump over the electric coming up the wire, there is a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

3.) Once at the bottom of that wire, go down 2 ladders. Head to your right on this ledge to find the "Giga Arena" Hack Level.

4.) You will come to a helicopter landing area, there will have a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

That Darn Dog(Bolt)--0 Power Upgrades/3 Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

1.) Destroy the machines in the room to find a Health Power Up.

2.) After you cross the first section, defeat all the enemies, break down the door, you will find a Health Power Up to right beside the computer.

3.) After you break the door to leave this area you will find the "Nano Maze" Hack Level right in the middle of the path.

4.) At the very end of this section where you found the hack level, you will find a Health Power Up before entering the next door.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Barking Zone(Bolt)--3 Power Upgrades/0 Health Power Up/1 Hack Level

1.) At the bottom of the steps, destroy all stacks of wood & barrels to find a Power Upgrade.

2.) When you go up the next set of steps, you will see a bunch of barrels to your left. Destroy them to find a Power Upgrade.

3.) After going up the elevator, there is a room that you can enter to the left of your screen. Destroy all the computers and machines in this room to find a Power Upgrade & the "Micro Maze" Hack Level.

A Penny Saved(Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/1 Hack Level

1.) Once you do the computer hack, then slide down the two wires. There is a tower in the middle of the area that you will have to use your wheelbar to goto the top. Once at the top, break the window to get the Gadget Bar Upgrade.

2.) In the back right hand corner of this area, there are some boxes that you will have to climb to jump up and use your wheelbar to catch an edge. Once on this edge, goto your right to get a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

3.) Halfway across this edge, you will have to jump up to catch onto pipes. Once at the top, you will get the "Kilo Maze" Hack Level.

4.) After you cross that edge, you will have to turn off the steam. Drop down between the pipes here to get a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

Base Thumpin'(Bolt then Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/2 Power Upgrades/3 Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

Bolt

1.) Destroy the stack of wood to your left as the level starts to find a Health Power Up.

2.) In the far right hand corner from where you start, destroy the barrels here to find a Power Upgrade.

3.) Destroy the forklift to the right of the barrels you just destroyed to find a Health Power Up.

4.) Destroy the stack of wood behind the truck on the left hand side of the room to find a Power Upgrade.

5.) Destroy the forklift in the left hand corner to find a Health Power Up.

6.) Once you move the truck on the right hand side of the room, there will be a window. Destroy this window to find the "Mega Maze" Hack Level.

Penny

7.) When you start, just jump up on the ledge to find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

8.) Once you jump down from the last pole that you swing on, destroy the boxes to your left to find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

9.) As soon as you get to the next area, you see the Gadget Bar Upgrade to your left.

Doggie Demolition(Bolt then Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/4 Power Upgrades/0 Health Power Up/1 Hack Level

Bolt

1.) When the level start, you will find a Power Upgrade right in front of you.

2.) There is a stack of wood to your left, destroy it to find a Power Upgrade.

3.) There is a stack of wood to your right, destroy it to find a Power Upgrade.

4.) There is a forklift on your right, destroy it to find a Power Upgrade.

Penny

5.) After you beat both hack games, the computer on your left will move so that you can use your wheelbar and you will find the "Giga Maze" Hack Level.

6.) After you get the hack level, head to the left of the next pipe to find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

7.) Once you get to the top of all the pipes. Drop down onto the walkway to your left. Follow this around to you find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

8.) You will come to 2 pipes that you will have to swing from one to the other to get up to the next level. There is a Gadget Bar Upgrade between these pipes. You will get as you swing around the first one.

Pup up & Away(Bolt)--0 Power Upgrades/1 Health Power Up/0 Hack Levels

1.) At the top of the rocket you will find a Health Power Up.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Barging In(Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/1 Hack Level

1.) When you open the first container on the right, you will have to defeat 2 enemies. You will see the Gadget Bar Upgrade between 2 other containers.

2.) In this same area, open the container to the right to find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

3.) Once you jump off the rotating platform, there will be a Gadget Bar Upgrade right in front of you.

4.) You will come to more pipes that you must swing from one to the other, then a platform in between some of them. On this platform you will find the "Nano Teleport" Hack Level.

Belly Up(Bolt)--3 Power Upgrades/1 Health Power Up/1 Hack Level

1.) There is a Power Upgrade in the first piston that you must destroy on your right.

2.) There is a Health Power Up in the first piston that you must destroy on your left.

3.) When you are jumping from right to left to get to piston on your left you will land on a platform, there is a window here. Break this window to find the "Micro Teleport" Hack Level.

4.) In the next area, you will see the Power Upgrade between the platforms at the end of the room, you will have to jump between the two platforms to get it.

5.) In the next area, you will have to make the water level raise to get to the pistons. There is a Power Upgrade beside the piston to your left.

Pound for Pound(Bolt)--0 Power Upgrades/4 Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

1.) After the first SUV comes at you, destroy the pallet of barrels in front of the forklift here to find a Health Power Up.

2.) Once you leave the alley, you will be in like a parking lot area, to your left you will see the Health Power Up.

3.) Once you break the window to enter the building, you will be standing on some boxes, stay on these boxes and come towards the screen to find a Health Power Up.

4.) You will be on a dock with some flea market shops to your left. Go completely to the end of this area where you can go any further. In the corner of this area you will find a Health Power Up.

5.) You will come out of an alley into a courtyard area with a bridge in front of you. Head to the right to you can go any further, then head back to the alley to find the "Kilo Teleport" Hack Level.

Fetchin' Train(Bolt)--Nothing

Ruffin' It(Bolt)--1 (0) Power Upgrade/2 (3) Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

1.) After you defeat a bunch of enemies, the door in this area will open giving you a platform that you will have to use to jump between 2 ledges. On this door, you will find a Health Power Up.

2.) In the next area where you have to fight alot of enemies, destroy the boxes to you right to find a Health Power Up.

3.) On the next platform after you cross more red lasers, destroy the boxes on this platform to find the "Mega Teleport" Hack Level.

4.) Once you ride the circular platform up through some red lasers, destroy the boxes here to find a Health Power Up.

PLEASE NOTE: When you find the Health Power Up at the top of the circular platform, you should get the "Biological Enhancement Complete" Achievement.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Time to Flea(Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/1 Hack Level

1.) When you enter the airduct, MAKE sure that you jump over the trap door that opens to collect the Gadget Bar Upgrade.

2.) After passing through the second set of laser fields, there is a Gadget Bar Upgrade to your left.

3.) In the first area that you must not get caught by the enemies, on top of the stacks that you must climb up onto, you will find the "Giga Teleport" Hack Level.

4.) In the second area that you can't get caught, you will find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

Bounce Back(Bolt then Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/1 Hack Level

Bolt--You won't collect anything with him because he doesn't have any powers.

Penny

1.) Once you are on top of the building, you will have to defeat two enemies, you will see the Gadget Bar Upgrade to your left in this area.

2.) After you go through the electric maze, drop down into the area below the smokestacks & head to the right hand side of these stacks. You will find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

3.) Once you cross over to the stacks, then use your wheelbar to make it to the top of the stacks, you will find the "Alpha Teleport" Hack Level on this platform.

4.) In the control room, you will find a Gadget Bar Upgrade.

PLEASE NOTE: When you get the Gadget Bar Upgrade in the control room you should get the "Battery Upgrade Complete" Achievement.

Bridgin' the Gap, Part 1(Penny)--0 Gadget Bar Upgrades/1 Hack Level

1.) As you make your way through the level, you will see the collectible as you are crossing some see saw platforms. Once you make it up to the next circular platform, you will have to use your wheelbar to drop down between two pipes to collect the "Omega Teleport" Hack Level.

PLEASE NOTE: When you collect the "Omega Teleport" by dropping down between the pipes you should get the "No hack too hidden" Achievement.

Bridgin' the Gap, Part 2(Bolt)--3 Power Upgrades/0 Health Power Ups/0 Hack Levels

1.) On the first part of the bridge, you will see the Power Upgrade in the middle of the bridge.

2.) On the second part of the bridge, you will see the Power Upgrade in the middle of the bridge.

3.) On the third part of the bridge, you will see the Power Upgrade in the middle of the bridge.

PLEASE NOTE: When you collect the Power Upgrade on the third section of the bridge you will get the "Atomic Core Critical" Achievement.

I would like to thank X Ducky Dan X for his help while playing this game & helping me find the last few that I couldn't find on my own.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Thanks for the guide however as i wrote down on a piece of paper there are 2 mistakes for sure.

1) There isn't any purple upgrade in the mission called Doggie Demolition.

2) Instead of the green upgrade in the mission Ruffin It (which is mentioned in the list at the top) there's a purple one (which is correctly described). So it's let's say "a summary mistake".

EDIT----------

Another "Summary mistake" in the mission Hide and Sneak (3 instead of 2 orange upgrades)

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Thanks for the guide however as i wrote down on a piece of paper there are 2 mistakes for sure.

1) There isn't any yellow upgrade in the mission called Doggie Demolition.

2) Instead of the green upgrade in the mission Ruffin It (which is mentioned in the list at the top) there's a yellow one (which is correctly described). So it's let's say "a summary mistake".

EDIT----------

Another "Summary mistake" in the mission Hide and Sneak (3 instead of 2 orange upgrades)

I did get a fourth upgrade on the demolition level. It was a power? not a health. I believe it was the forklift in the lower right.

• 2 weeks later...
I can´t find all Gadget Bar Upgrade in this Guide!

I did find all the Gadget Bar Upgrades, but I missed one of the Health Power Ups. :( In fact, I think I missed the Doggie Demolition one. Any ideas, anyone?

EDIT: I still can't get the Doggie Demolition one!!!!! Would somebody tell me how to get it?

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 3 weeks later...

Where is the power upgrades in the "ruffin it" level?

i can't find it!!

Thanks

p.s. I think that I am not accepted in this comunity perhaps becasue I'm italian, listen , it was for me living in another state ok? Italy for me is a very very shit ok? Anyway in the collecitbles list the upgrade power are 26 on 27, obviously for this problem the achievement dosn't work!

THIS LIST IS INCOMPLETED FOR 1 POWER UPGRADES

Sorry for my bad english!

Edited by Hammered

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I'm not sure what the exact problem is, but the guide doesn't list all of the Power Upgrades for Bolt.

I've finished the game, and when I grabbed the last power upgrade, it said 8/9 collected. So there's one out there somewhere.

This is what I've noticed going through the guide:

It mentions there are 27 upgrades, which makes sense. 9 times 3 = 27. There are 27 listed in the summaries of the levels. BUT:

Base Thumpin'(Bolt then Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/2 Power Upgrades/3 Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

So as you can see, 2 are listed on this level, then one on the following:

Ruffin' It(Bolt)--1 Power Upgrade/2 Health Power Ups/1 Hack Level

I noticed a post earlier mentioning this was a summary error, and that there isn't actually a Power Upgrade on Ruffin' It, which matches up to the guide description.

However, if you remove this 1 power upgrade, the overall total becomes 26. Therefore, there is one that isn't listed in the guide. And I've scoured Base Thumpin', there is in fact only 2 power upgrades on that level.

Anyone know what's up with this one?