Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

Looking to do the follow achievements:

Handyman

Pocket Full of Death ((Edit - Just got this legit on Conquest Grand Bazaar))

I'll be on all day tomorrow and some of tonight...

((Edit - May not require help now as I only have to do one more gun for the xbow scope

Last Edit - Got the final achievement in the same match so I do not require any help!))

Edited by Sidanto
Got both achievements in the same match and do not require help

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 10 kills with the M5K, but to unlock it I need to place top 5 in Gun Master as my last assignment, I rented a server the minimum amount of people to start is 4 I have one other online right now looking for two people who dont mind helping or need some assignments done themselves after I get the gun master assignment I will help out and make the server to however u need it please hit me up asap dont know how long me or my friend are gonna be on so please respond ASAP

GT: ABOSSK1LL4

Edit: Got it like 10 minutes after this post LEGIT YAYYYYYYYY

Edited by ABOSSK1LL4

NEED RAMBO DOGTAG(4 more Multikills) Putting together a group, Potentially need 3 more people.

Willing to do:

-Coop missions

-Boost for achievements/dogtags

-"Bullseye Achievement"

Add me and join our group to help us get the Dogtag, I plan on us doing this all in 1 day so 5 of us can get the dogtag before the middle of the week(im saying Wednesday would be good).

Add me with a message: "Neutron3"

*I will not help you boost for the sake of boosting, only to achieve something.

Looking to do Bullseye. I'm an achievement veteran, put this one off because I was waiting for a friend to get the game but he never did so now I just want to get it.

GT: Fantasychampion

Requirements: Must have seen walkthrough meaning you must know what to do, secondly you have to have a mic. Thirdly have time to do the achievement, no rushing just calm enjoyable hunting for achievements. If this is you send me a message. I'm on all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Count me in for later this evening, gentlemen. Like around 5:30 PM EST. I could use some artillery kills and I'd also like to nail Complete Warrior and a few others, like the damn skid loader. Then, if anyone is like me and needs the dreaded 5 SQDM wins, we can try some of that after some of the more limiting cheevos are outta the way.

I might drop the points to rent a server for it when I get home if people are interested. Can someone more knowledgable than me about this let me know the server settings we'll need? I'm already going to go for the lowest player count for game start possible

Gamertag's Streamjumper, add me.