While going after some other items and leveling up Vic's Sneaky Scorpion, I stole a Coin of Diamonds off a Lumper Marksman in Luce Plains between Nolaan and Graad Woods. Really quite unexpected.

I also stole a Servant of Jacks from a Lumper Soldier or Marksman in Bihar Mines in the first room on the right from the Oridian Mountain side.

Edited by MysteriousEaglet

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, thank you, thank you for compiling this guide. I just started this game (yes, a tad late to the party.) I tried my very best to avoid the spoilers (seemed I did an okay job of it, as you helped quite a bit with that with your organization) as I perused your Guide - and I can tell this is going to be massively helpful with achievements.

I love collectable achievements like this (I don't know why. Can't really explain it.) - and I know how much work goes into the Guides - so I very much appreciate when I come across one as detailed as this. Again, thank you. You're awesome.

I just got Compulsive!!!!!!! I can say from experience I used Split Infinity's gamefaqs guide until I beat the game. I then used Signum7's Seraphic Gate guide for the Seraphic Gate. I used the interactive excel checklist on this website to keep track of the items.

I played on Infinity mode for Compulsive. I now have to go back and beat the Queen on hard mode for my last achievement. I recommend infinite mode for Compulsive, because you will have the odd numbered gamerscore for less time (I had the odd gamerscore for 3 days. I didn't get the 49pt achievement right away intentionally as to keep my gamerscore in increments of 5, but you need the 49pt'er to get a few items.)

There are only 15 missable items (which are all stated in Split Infinity's guide. So this achievement is more about time and correct documentation. I checked off 1 item that I never got so when I crafted my last item, the achievement didn't pop up. Luckily I hadn't used or sold any items so it took about an hour to track down the missing item, but I found and crafted the missing item. It was "Apocalypse of Light" weapon for Michelle.

My advice is:

1. Don't sell anything (unless you are selling salamander boots to make money)

2. Save most of the crafting for the end game.

3. Save before every important craft. (any item that its ingredients are rare or one-time-items)

4. Get characters to Crafting level 6 when the guides say so, because that is when the shops sell items to do so easily (green berries for alchemy aren't sold post-game)

5. Make sure you document correctly

6. Do research on Luck/Rare drops (This cuts down on farming times for dragon fangs, pius wood, gold berries, and the Lumper paper's by hours!! I had to farm between 40-50 of each item, except the Lumper paper's, which amounted to 8-10 hours of farming)

Edited by juicebox008
Added Infinity mode

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have searched like every where for a guide on items locations specifically, their are many games on lists of the items, but no their exact locations or "how to obtain" this coupled with the interactive item list is perfect for gaining that ridiculously challenging compulsive achieve, thanks alot.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...