This is probably what the game will look like...

Trikke

I found the iphone / android version on youtube. By experience we can conclude that the WP7 will be no different.

Must say the game looks promising.

Credits of this youtube video to The GameTrail

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9iNS_Pjv9E]Mirror's Edgeâ„¢ iPhone/iPod Gameplay Video - The Game Trail - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for posting the video firstly!

Secondly, I agree with Dirge, depeneds on the controls really. If it going to be a virtual stick control like Assassins Creed, forget it, that is what my purchase will hinge on to be honest.

Beyond that it seems a pretty good game, looks like it could be repetitive and therefore a little monotonous and tedious, particularly in the harder later levels no doubt where you will inevitably find yourself retrying a run multiple times...and then the speeds runs will compound that i'm sure.

But at the end of the day, I will have to play it myself to see :)

I agree that the game has promise in terms of its look. But it has 1 glaring issue; its an EA game. They typically have very high priced WP7 games AND horrible support for the games. Just look at the sims. There are a number of glitches within the game as well as glitched achievements. Its been out for quite awhile and I don't think EA has ever bothered to patch it.

So, even though it may have promise visually, I see this game as a "wait and see" based on price, controls, AND potential glitchy-ness.

• 1 month later...