Complete Lambda Locations

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it tell you what lamba locations you missed? because i have one left and can't find it .__.

As far as I know, no. It does not. It just keeps track of how many you have found. I only needed 10 when I restarted it. Gotta go through the entire game and look at each one. Doesn't bother me much, TBH. The Half-Life series is one of my favorite. Never get tired of this game.

And this is probably old news - didn't quite feel like scouring all of the posts - but to make it a little easier on #30. The one where you have to get to the little cabin above the shack/shed/whatever with the missing roof. You can just take the long plank that you used to get across the gap and lean it on the roof, run up and jump over to the Lambda Location. A fair bit easier than having to stack barrels and boxes.

• 2 weeks later...

Here...

All 45 in one 11 minute Youtube video...

I just got done making it. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jbv1kFdHJU]YouTube- Lamda Locator Achievement Video Guide[/ame]

I used this guide as my guide, so major props...

I also noted the major problems people had with the descriptions given in this guide, and tried to clear them up as much as I could.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with this one:

32) Continue further and after pulling the plug from the machine hurting the vortigaunt, you will come across a row of cells..one with a Lambda spray next to it. Approach it and a door will slowly open. Enter and grab the supplies.

This is my last Lambda spot and it is glitched for me. I went to the door, stood outside of it, went in, collected all the items, stood in every spot in the room, and it didn't unlock, the achievement or the achievement tracker in-game. Any help? The in-game achievement tracker also says I no longer have the Zombie Chopper achievement, even though I do. I'm really mad because this is my last Half-Life 2 achievement.

I'm having trouble with this one:

32) Continue further and after pulling the plug from the machine hurting the vortigaunt, you will come across a row of cells..one with a Lambda spray next to it. Approach it and a door will slowly open. Enter and grab the supplies.

This is my last Lambda spot and it is glitched for me. I went to the door, stood outside of it, went in, collected all the items, stood in every spot in the room, and it didn't unlock, the achievement or the achievement tracker in-game. Any help? The in-game achievement tracker also says I no longer have the Zombie Chopper achievement, even though I do. I'm really mad because this is my last Half-Life 2 achievement.

That zombie chopper one is some sort of gilitch I think, I'm not totally sure but it did that for me too at some point. Is there one you might've somehow overlooked? Double check the list and be 100% sure you've found every last one of them. Heck I probably didn't nail 'em first time out, I think it took me a few playthrough to nail I don't remember since it's been so long since I previously did it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I got the mall as I went through them all in one day. I'll try going through them again and if it doesn't work I might try deleting my saves and just playing through the whole game again and making sure I get them all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, for certain ones it really counts on what you pick up to if you get it to count. I had gone through the game a second time getting these and did not get it so I was like, WTF.... Well apparently I did not pick up the right item for the one on top of the bathroom in Sandtraps. So make sure you pick up or at least touch EVERYTHING on ones you have to get to through the gravity gun.

Edited by Alchemist5
Found it.....

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...