Rope ascender in Bunker GLITCH

GUS

i have a solution !!!!!!!! there are 2 crates overlapped take your mg and shoot with the grenade launcher on the crates in 90 degree TThe grenade must land on the crate the then overlapped crate teetering out of the false crate When u see the crate is completely out of the other use your rope ascender on the now teetering crate and voila the crate makes the hole u need

i have a solution !!!!!!!! there are 2 crates overlapped take your mg and shoot with the grenade launcher on the crates in 90 degree TThe grenade must land on the crate the then overlapped crate teetering out of the false crate When u see the crate is completely out of the other use your rope ascender on the now teetering crate and voila the crate makes the hole u need

Video? pls EDIT,my solution wich isnt really my is confirmed to be working, so spread the word guys that ppl with this shitty bug can go back to finish it.

Edited by GUS

sorry cant make a video i have no webcam but it works try it for yourself

we aren't doubting you at all, but we do need something more. If you don't have access to a capture card, you'll have to slow down and be much more in depth with your solution. The above solution you posted was copied and pasted word for word to another thread on this forum, which leads me to believe you got excited and wanted to be the first to tell everyone.

That's great! But, we need something more descriptive so others may try this method out. Props to you if you can provide more details and this works!

simply shoot with the grenade launcher on the metal box thing 5-6 times untill the metal box is teetering behind the solid one then use your rope ascender on the teetering metal box and now the crane is turning with the metal box and makes the hole in the ground !

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9392/erklrungfurdenropeascen.png

sorry for my bad english but im from Germany / in german i can it explain much better

Edited by daweba360

simply shoot with the grenade launcher on the metal box thing 5-6 times untill the metal box is teetering behind the solid one then use your rope ascender on the teetering metal box and now the crane is turning with the metal box and makes the hole in the ground !

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9392/erklrungfurdenropeascen.png

sorry for my bad english but im from Germany / in german i can it explain much better

lol he actually drew,thx i will test both solutions and see wich is better, as some ppl said that the first one worked and others dont.

SOLUTION:

Bad quality but a good solution you have to slip down after gets the crate moved, i slipped through the "not opened hole" but i am in the ship now. Move the crate first then go to the spot where the guy slip through. It needs approx. 20 mins for me to do it. Sorry i cant make a better video quality because there is a checkpoint directly after this.

"Got it, okay, here's what you do, use the rope ascender on the crate.

Next, go to the spot where the crate is SUPPOSED to be dropped.

Pull out your trusty bow, and aim it anywhere, next move around the side of the "breaking point" (the spot that is supposed to break when the crate lands on it)

Find the part around the area where Lara puts away and pulls back out her bow.

Once you find that place, lightly move the control stick to that exact spot and try to get Lara's falling animation to."

just tried both solutions and the 2nd one with granade launcher didnt worked for me, the one first posted by me that is from killtheplanet wich video made by MrPomapuo posted here by realfox was the one that worked, idk if it was because it was easy with the video but it was the one that worked, so the solution is there...

Edited by GUS

I'm having exactly THAT glitch right now, stops me from proceeding. Sweet.

@Defs: TEST YOUR FUCKING GAMES BEFORE RELEASE FFS!

You do realize that the best testing in the world wont stop ANY game from being 100% glitch free on release, right? A minority of players are still going to experience glitches. I've been lucky enough to never have experienced a game breaking glitch since I've owned a 360 on release day.

Glitched metal box that dont move from place, this is a glitch many is having and not being able to finish the game, so a tough asking if any of u here are having this?

EDIT: SOLUTION: after using the bow to move the crate walk toward the floor, aim with the bow and you will phase through the floor.

Nice one mate :) that worked for me thank god :) just took 2 mins or so ;) :drunk