Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]

Maka

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure its Christa. It cant be Kenny, cuz Clem said I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. she was with Christa and thought those ppl killed her. Make sense to me but that would be great if it was Kenny:) And yeah I was wondering wut happened to Christas baby? when I saw she was thin again I saw the camp fire cooking and meal and my brother made a joke and said maybe that's the baby. lol that's messed up lol

Edited by Darkforce412

I know he was shot, but who knows, perhaps he survived somehow, somebody else comes in right after, takes him and heals him, who knows, but it's highly unlikely!

there is no way in hell they would've left Omid dying on a bathroom floor without putting a bullet in him, so comforting to be back here in the walking dead forums to read peoples insane predictions :D

what happened to christa's baby after those months they never said what happened after she gave birth

considering how bitter Crista was when we came back to her I think it's a given the kid died, either miscarriage or died shortly after being born

im pretty sure its Christa. It cant be Kenny, cuz Clem said I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD.

you don't think Crista & Omid would've mentioned the fates of Kenny and Ben when they got back together with Clem? it's 50-50 on it either being Kenny or Crista, personally I hated Kenny but considering how he left us last time i'd say it's a good shot it's him. I think Clem would have a bit more of a positive reaction to it being Crista plus the fact that we pulled Duck's family drawing out of the backpack in the beginning tells me Ken will be returning

Edited by Mr Yac

I hope it's Kenny. I backed him all the way through series 1. Thought it was a great episode. Did anyone else take the watch? I didn't think about her actually taking it and really wish I had left it!

If they question me about it I'm going to be honest and own up.

My thoughts are it's either Lilly who stole the van and is making a reappearance or it's Kenny. Omid is obviously dead and i think she had a miscarriage after all the stress. Christa just disappeared in this episode so I highly doubt she would make an appearance already; it's just too predictable and boring.

I hope it's Kenny. I backed him all the way through series 1. Thought it was a great episode. Did anyone else take the watch? I didn't think about her actually taking it and really wish I had left it!

If they question me about it I'm going to be honest and own up.

heh, I almost did then I thought what in the world would Clem need a watch for and it would probably just come back to bite me making the house think she was a little thief

What watch? Anyway, I thought the guy at the end who wanted the water WAS Christa for a second. And the dog dying was predictable but how quickly he exited the picture wasn't.

Also, Rebecca's a bitch but she she got verbally bitch slapped when Clem started asking her about the baby. Serves her right for thinking out loud like she's doing a fucking monologue or something... Wait...

Edited by Jardinho

My thoughts are it's either Lilly who stole the van and is making a reappearance or it's Kenny. Omid is obviously dead and i think she had a miscarriage after all the stress. Christa just disappeared in this episode so I highly doubt she would make an appearance already; it's just too predictable and boring.

I forgot all about Lily! It's possible but wasn't she based on a Woodbury character or just share the same name?

I forgot all about Lily! It's possible but wasn't she based on a Woodbury character or just share the same name?

no way to know really, but seeing as how we got Glenn and Herschel I don't see any reason why it wasn't Lilly from the comics as well, but i don't see why that would exclude it from being her, but then i don't see why Clem would assume she was dead as she saw her alive and well when she took the RV

when you're looking for a bandage if you search the dresser there is a gold watch you can take

I took the watch, but no idea what purpose it solves. I thought I was gonna get nailed for stealing.

What watch? Anyway, I thought the guy at the end who wanted the water WAS Christa for a second. And the dog dying was predictable but how quickly he exited the picture wasn't.

Also, Rebecca's a bitch but she she got verbally bitch slapped when Clem started asking her about the baby. Serves her right for thinking out loud like she's doing a fucking monologue or something... Wait...

I thought one of the bodies there was definately Christa....its one of the ones you can search on the far left. I'm 100% sure it was her. So impo that rules Christa out.

And I loved the bit where Clem turns on Rebecca....made my evening. "I think you should be nice to me, thats my advice".

I would like to see Kenny, and think that it is the likely outcome. Christa would be too predictable, and it couldn't really be anyone else.

I gotta go with Kenny, as its what the fans wanted. Christa and Omid are definately out. As I said above, I'm 100% sure its Christa's body lying there at the end. Makes more sense that one of the guys who attacked her is dead nearby.

Lilly, theres a chance. But she wasn't well liked, so I doubt it. Everyone wanted Kenny back, so theres that.

I also think possibly the girl with the ninja schools from Woodbury. I liked her, and then she just dissapeared. Or maybe useless Ben. But my money is on Kenny.

I thought one of the bodies there was definately Christa....its one of the ones you can search on the far left. I'm 100% sure it was her. So impo that rules Christa out.

while I agree the female body did resemble Crista there is no way in hell it was her, first off Clem would've obviously had some sort of reaction to it being her, 2nd she asked the dying guy where Crista was before the water choice, so yeah It wasn't her

they would have for sure made some kind of deal about it if Krista's body was there. leaving it as an "easter egg" for some players to find is not the way TT rolls, you would have known if it was her.

it also seems too soon for it to be her that comes back. i feel like they will play that out longer.

Hmmm fair points. So yeah, guess that wasn't Christa.

But no way will they bring her back now, maybe Ep5 or something, so I agree with you there. Telltale know everyone is now talking about Kenny....so, they gotta give us Kenny right?