main menu doesn't respond to controller

neoadorable

or maybe it's the controller don't respond to the main menu...either way, stuck there. only guide button works. this is something that seems to be happening to other people, but no solution available. thought i'd ask around the home turf, so to speak.

did anyone have this happen to them? tried deleting and reinstalling, no dice.

thanks for the confirmation freak. very disappointing and there's nothing on the Sierra site that i can find. Artech are cool, i loved Boogie Bunnies and would love to play this one as well, but something so idiotic as this? weird.

anyone else?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I think this is the same issue of freezing:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1050

The game basically freezes, and i can't play it it has nothing to do with your controller what a rip -off we must raise our concern to MS and sirrei this sucks we cant' play the game we paid for!

I've found this might be useful did not try it yet:

Official Artech Studio's Guide To Repairing Aces of The Galaxy

http://forums.xbox.com/24823392/ShowPost.aspx

Edited by tarekegypt

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
or maybe it's the controller don't respond to the main menu...either way, stuck there. only guide button works. this is something that seems to be happening to other people, but no solution available. thought i'd ask around the home turf, so to speak.

did anyone have this happen to them? tried deleting and reinstalling, no dice.

It happened to me. I just hope it's only this game which I wanted to play, but seems unlikely to happen. Had fun with it and wanted more achievements added.

• 6 months later...

I am having the same problem.

I had something similar happen with Soulcaliber and Double Dragon. Soulcaliber would not unlock achievements and double dragon would not register that it was full version. Found the solution was they had to be played on the Xbox they were downloaded to despite a license transfer. I tried same with aces of the galaxy but no luck, however I am pretty sure my license for the game is to a Xbox I havent tried yet.

Will keep people posted despite this maybe helping only 1 person in the future