Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elvia - I think we should aim to get a couple more people together for the weekend or maybe friday night? I'm sure we'll need at least a couple. I have all the maps downloaded. Get a crew and i'm in!

I agree. The least amount of people we need is 4, I think, for the mode "Adam Grab". Seems like the best bet. If anyone prefers the week day, Im good to play in the evenings (eastern time-zone) or early day. My weekends are usually sporadic at best.

Hello,

I am looking for help getting the Mother Goose Achievement. I will wait in the lobby from now until more people come. It's Capture the Sister.

In return, I will adam boost with someone if they need. I can also help on other games if necessary.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey if you still need people to boost Bioshock 2 im in. I just need the leveling up achievements, becoming a big daddy, and playin every single map. I will help people with the other ones too though. Also I can use help on halo 4 depending on what your boosting. I need some crimson dlc achievements.

Hey I'm setting up a day to boost this weekend! Day has yet to be picked, I want to see what works with you guys! I am looking to boost all the achievements!

1. Cima al Mondo

(not sure how many people we need)

Just message me on here or on Xbox if you want to get in!

MY last reply was towards you about the halo haha and also bioshock too

i also need the achievements for the new metro maps, since nobody is actually planning something, how about i do it?

we need a minimum of 4-6 people, 8 would be the best obviously, and all players need to have the metro pack installed.

PM me on XBLGT: Serio 187

once we have 6 or more people we set up a date that everyone agrees on

in order to boost, we create a party of 5 (A), one of those is the host,

then someone sends an invite to the other party of 5 (B) so they can join,

and then just keep playing preferably so the players dont change.

in case someone else joins the host could kick them out before party B joins the lobby