Achievement Discussion

Pashos

• 2 years later...

In a way i'm glad that there are no multiplayer achievements but it also means that i'm unlikely to even try it which is a shame. I don't mind them if they are ones for playing each game type and the like, jst no max rank ones - im looking at you Inversion.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can also confirm for anyone that hasn't discovered, achievement progress saves automatically. So feel free to grind from checkpoints.

Already expected it would work this way :) Alot of games do have this nice trick. Uncharted 2 and 3 worked the same way. Anyways thanks for the headups :)

Thank God no MP cheevos.

After that huge bullshit that was Inversion´s MP achievements, I can´t even think to try a boost like that.

This is a point of decision for me to get a game.

If there are no MP cheevos, it got 80% advantage above other games when the doubt comes.

It looks like an easy list. Two playthroughs max with no annoying multiplayer grinding/boosting. I loved the demo and hope this game is as good as it seems. I also really like the branching story decisions. Hopefully the make a significant difference on the ending and overall course the game's plot takes.

Unfortunately for this promising new IP it had to be released the same day as Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC and Mass Effect 3's Extended Cut DLC. So I won't be playing this one for a while. I will be picking it up tomorrow though since I pre-ordered it already.

I also really like the branching story decisions. Hopefully the make a significant difference on the ending and overall course the game's plot takes.

I can confirm that there are AT LEAST 3 different endings based on the choices you make. If anyone can find anymore, please, let us know!

• 3 weeks later...