The 'Im Stuck' Thread

RagingClue

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

owned :chair was fighting only in the centre of this arena and was able to make it till 1 npc. Ty for hint, this way it was a lot easier :D

np ^^ i had the same problem my first few tries. but then i saw the other plattforms where all the bad guys came from. :D

How do you kill Baine?

throw a batarang when he is running towards you and then do sidestep. he will run into a wall and is stunned for a few seconds. now you can attack him and cut off his tubes.

EDIT: you were faster Rekia ^^

Im stuck in the Pressure Conjuction, its when you have to fight 3 waves of henchmen and a big guy on venom. I have trying for at least an 1 hour and 45 minutes its driving me crazy. I get to the last wave only to die someone please help.

I am sure this is probably really easy but I'm stuck. It is at the point where Batman is gaining entrance to the mansion. I have crawled in through the vent above the outer door and dealt with the three guards in the room (1 w/gun and 2 others) but now I am stumped. The door deeper into the mansion is blocked the grate beneath the stairs doesn't appear to lead anywhere and the ledge above the inner doors doesn't have an entrance. What am I missing?

Thanks for your help.

after getting the achievement "Breaking And Entering 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Gain access to Arkham Mansion after it is locked down by the Joker"

it tells me to locate dr young.can any1 pls tell me where to find her?

I'm stuck at where you have to go into Dr.Young's office but there are only 2 ways to enter. The door that is locked and an electric door outside of the records room. Please help me and thank you.

I have to locate Dr.Young before Joker and I'm in the Akrham Mansion Hall and I have been looking all over the place. Its the spot where a fist comes out of the present and I can drop the chandaleer with my baterang.

Halpzorz.

Add me to the group. After saving the 2 security guards I've no idea where to go. Current objective reads Locate Dr. Young. Location is Arkham Mansion.

I just hope the game didn't glitch out on me like Shadow Complex did the past week. Unreal engine is just full of mystery isn't it?

In the room where Harley Quinn threatens to kill Gordon if a goonie catches batman- how do i get to them after i kill all the guards? Her voice is giving me a headache thus it's hard to think straight.

Go up the stairs where Harley is and turn on detective mode. Look above the security blocked entrance and you should be able to use RB. You'll be able to drop down through the breakaway glass.

I'm stuck in Arkham Mansion. I'm supposed to locate Dr. Young & her research notes. I've saved the hostages strapped to the boxing gloved box & beaten up all the henchmen, I've searched all thru the library & vents. The only places I can see to go are electrified & I don't have the cryptographic sequencer yet. HELP!
Her research notes are in a book on the shelves next to the people you saved in the library. Use the detective vision and you should see her hand print on it.

Hey guys, i know i shouldnt be stuck this early on in the game but i need help in the room where Boles is murdered. I solved both of the riddles in this room, and it says i have to find a way out or whatever. Where do I have to go :/

Drop down from where Boles was murdered and there's a security guard to Batsy's left. Talk to him and proceed to the door behind 'em.

I'm in the room where you have to follow that dudes tobacco trail. I beat up all the henchman and I talked to the two doctors/nurses and now i have no idea where to go. Anyone have any ideas on how to help me out?

There should be a door that is now open to the north leading to a corridor that lets you rescue the 3 doctors.

Drop down from where Boles was murdered and there's a security guard to Batsy's left. Talk to him and proceed to the door behind 'em.

lmao, i got the riddle, something along the lines of "jack tuning in", but i don\t know where to go in there, and i\m pretty sure i can't blow up those walls yet :/

EDIT: Nevermind im a giant tard, theres a door in the changing rooms :/ It didnt look like a door to me at first lmao.

Edited by AK46 Guerriero

I am not really stuck! when you are in killer croc's lair! and u have 2 let him follow u! he gets close 2 where i want him 2 be but somehow disappears! it happens all the time! i c him for a sec and he literally disapears! doesnt dive into the water! VANISHES! WTF!!!!

I beat Bane a good wile back in the game, but did not solve the riddles in that portion of the Medical Center. I went back after I got some more gadgets but the only way down that I can find to were you find and fight Bane is a elevator that now says "locked."

So if any one can tell me how to get back to were you meet Bane so that I can solve the "Is that bear really the Bane of his life" or what ever it is, that would be very helpful, I just need to know how to get back down there, or when I will be able to latter in the game.

Thank you.

I would've posted this sooner but... you know. :cool:

For those of you stuck on locating Dr. Young...

You have to go back to the main hall, head toward the back of the room where there are two smaller rooms, and look to your left and you will see a door leading to the West Hall.

ok my turn for major tard-dom. im ar the lvl where you need to rescue the doctors. i turn on the first fan to blow the gas...i got the first fan on. cant seem to reach the others. am i missing something?

after you hit the first switch you can jump across the platforms to get a better angle at the other ones. theres one in the far left corner if your looking off the first ledge and the other one is inside the room that the guy fell into when you cut him off the rope. hoped i could help.