Achievement Discussion

Barad

Public Menace question...

Going to get the game soon and had a question about this one. I guess you're supposed to do this on a case replay, correct? What if you originally got 5 stars on the case and when you replay it to get this achievement all the damage causes you to get a low case rating? Does it then count against you and have to redo the case a third time to get the 5 stars again?

No, if you get 5 stars, it'll stay.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I am having a hard time with the golden reels achievement. it's not hard but it's tedious and time consuming. and the whole driving all the cars in the game thing just seems like it is going to take a long time to. I am at 45 but have no idea what cars I have driven...is there any way to check that?

I am having a hard time with the golden reels achievement. it's not hard but it's tedious and time consuming. and the whole driving all the cars in the game thing just seems like it is going to take a long time to. I am at 45 but have no idea what cars I have driven...is there any way to check that?

In the extras section of the main menu you can go to vehicle showroom and see what you have and what you need. I kinda liked the golden reels because it took you to some different areas of the game that I wouldn't of checked out otherwise. It really highlighted the detail of the game, but it did get tedious towards the end. I just makred the spot on the map and made my partner drive there, wasn't horrible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the regular version at launch. Now, I have the "Complete Edition". Had to erase OLD saves to be able to play New LA Noire {Lazy Programming}.

Big Question: Do get the 100% achiev, does it go by Achiev's or will I have to do everything again in the new LA Noire?

In the old game, all I had to do is get about 20 cars and would have been done.

I'm afraid what the answer is ...

thanks.

BTW-

I love this game and too bad the dev's of the game went broke and were let go, but it is pure laziness how they set up the saves.

I am trying to get where u do 40 street crime chevo I av been stuck on 38 for ages and ive done 5 or 6 more street crimes and it just doesnt seem to go past 38 any help plz

I think that already has been solved your problem, but for the others how still stucked there's a guide to help you at the link bellow:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=311062&highlight=street+cases

I think the problem must be "wrong place on the wrong time"

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just completed last one - Hollywoodland aka collect all golden film reals which was pretty boring and time consuming for me (2 hours) atleast there is a time-saving possibility - let your parnter drive, if there wasn´t this option, it would take good 5 hours I think...

So happy to have 100% on this "finally".

Game time = Around 28 hours (if I wouldn´t use the guides and stuff it would probably be like 31 hours).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...