Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a quick 1000. easy, depending on if you use guides or not or the artifact/ parcel detectors

It is very easy with out the guide. All you need is the artifact hunter, and parcel hunter parcels. with those the rest is child's play.

As long as you get the parcel hunter first from the first stage in the last crusade then everything else will be easy

How do you post the parcels like on one of the levels i went down a ladder and found the red parcel thingy and all i could do was carry it what do I have to do with it? Help appreciated.

Thanks EvilestBeanXX

You'll need to find the red post office box somewhere on the same level - usually rather close to the where you find the parcel - and put the parcel into it.

there was one level were i picked up the parcel but there was no letter box but there were these silver things u had to blow up it might of been behind there but if I find some silver lego bricks that can only be destroyed by blowing it up how do i blow it up when there is no TNT or anything? are there certain characters that can blow it up?

Thanks EvilestBeanXX

there was one level were i picked up the parcel but there was no letter box but there were these silver things u had to blow up it might of been behind there but if I find some silver lego bricks that can only be destroyed by blowing it up how do i blow it up when there is no TNT or anything? are there certain characters that can blow it up?

Thanks EvilestBeanXX

Yeah, you will need to go back and do it on Free play, with someone who has grenades or a bazooka.

You will need to do TWO playthroughs of this game to get the full 1000GS. :)

Yeah, you will need to go back and do it on Free play, with someone who has grenades or a bazooka.

You will need to do TWO playthroughs of this game to get the full 1000GS. :)

Yeah cheers for that I have completed it ( best lego game i have ever played ) now and I have unlocked every character except from 2 that are greyed out and say locked, I have got all the artifacts on the first level, do they get harder? collecting the artifacts I mean?

Yeah cheers for that I have completed it ( best lego game i have ever played ) now and I have unlocked every character except from 2 that are greyed out and say locked, I have got all the artifacts on the first level, do they get harder? collecting the artifacts I mean?

Not really, some artifacts are harder to get but all manageable. :)

And I finally got all 1000 GS in this game! :D

Just got 1000 today. I'm kind of bummed that I FLEW through it because I probably won't replay it but now I'm going to buy LSWTCS and Batman when it comes out, I'm very excited for both. I'm going to wait a sec on Star Wars though because Aerosmith is coming out this week and I can't afford too many games.

Some of them DO get harder as there are things you wouldn't necessarily think of doing. For instance, there is one board where you have to fix a tractor and drive it over 3 "garden" areas to make Carrots pop up. Only then will you get the artifact.

There are like 2 or so of these more "puzzle-y" type artifact finds for each story (so, like maybe 6 - 10 through the whole 180 artifacts). Some of them can you leave you scratching your head unless you look up a guide or such.