what is your favorite assassins creed game?

whats the best game?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. whats the best game?

• Assassin's Creed
    • Assassin's Creed II
    • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    • Assassin's Creed: Revelations

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved AC1 more than AC2, but I think Brotherhood had the best single player game. AC1 did get repetitive, and I found some annoying sections in AC2, but brotherhood had the most consistent single player. But revelations has the better multiplayer. It's hard - I've really liked them all, but I'm going for Brotherhood.

Pretty tough to pick but i would say AC2 for sure. I loved brotherhood and I personally think that AC2 and brotherhood were by far the best games from the series. Revalations I didnt mind, but I felt like they could have done more with the story. I hate the Ezio's story ends and the only thing I didnt like about revalltions was desmonds stupid sequences. I thought that was the most boring part of the game and took away what they did it previous ones.

• 3 weeks later...

It's tough, I enjoyed the original, but tedious flag collection and repetetive primary target assassinations brought it down a notch. Also, like Mass Effect, I was looking forward to it for a long time and it didn't quite deliver.

ACII however, that was an unexpected suprise. Enjoyed throughout.

Brotherhood wasn't too bad (considering it's release date) and I've only just started Revelations, so my opinion there is void. However, from what i've played, it seems the worst to date.

I don't mind a multiplayer game, so long as the achievements aren't related to it. Also, developers who add a multiplayer to their game just to extend it's lifecycle, well they just need to go away. Good games have plenty of replay value on the merit of them being a good game. Skyrim is the most recent entry to that rule and of this generation, i'll go back as far as The Orange Box (ignore the Team Fortress contradiction).

I'm not sure i'll get ACIII, despite the fact it looks awesome, I can't be doing with the 427 editions of the game. Exclusive missons for certain pre-orders, editions which include day one DLC (unacceptable on all levels, I hate the various people who say it's a necessity/necessary evil, i'm looking at you Cliffy B) and other editions which include all of the above. It's just ridiclulous. I may get it in late 2013 for £20 with a red bow and all of the DLC. It's not a money probem, it's the principle.

Back on topic, i'd have to roll with ACII. :p

Edited by Final Dare

I posted revelation and here is why. They expanded everything and gave you a lot better chance to play as Altier. I like that a lot. Explained the story and it was great to play. I had my hair stand on the back of my neck in the segment you saw Altier sit on the chair and his life was basically over. I loved it.

However, did not like the den battles. Was boring and I hope they don't come back. Also I would like to have a way to travle around the city faster, maybe a glider or something, I hate looking for the tunnels.

Bottom line I LOVE assassin creed.

• 4 weeks later...

Assassins creed II is probably my favorite just becuase it was the beggining of Etzio for us. But it loks like Conor in Assasins Creed III will beat all of them. YOU FIGHT ANIMALS IN IT aha :p

http://www.theyoungfolks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/AC3-gameplay-wolf.png

• 2 weeks later...

For me Brotherhood had the best SP, I loved the expanded platforming, the Da Vinci weapons missions, and the long Desmond/Lucy missions. I also love the multiplayer.

ACII and Revelations are fairly close behind.

I'm baffled AC gets so much love. I remember at the time loving the atmosphere, and it had moments of great action, but overall the gameplay I found dreadful. It was really just a 2-hour game with 20 hours of repeating the exact same tasks over and over and over and over for an extra notch of health. Not to mention it had one of the worst voice-acting jobs in the history of gaming.

• 3 weeks later...
I voted Brotherhood only because it was just like AC2 but with the added feature of recruiting citizen to your cause and training them to be assassins. I LOVED that.

^this. being the leader of the brotherhood and training up your assassins and then having them come fight for you was amazing! plus i liked being in just one massive beautiful looking city, rather than having to travel around to different places, it gave it more depth because you felt more connected to the place.

so i voted Brotherhood just over ACII, i only just started Revelations so not really got an opinion yet, though i am on the first den defense thing and it sucks balls! but also glad to hear theres no horse riding, that game mechanic was awful.

• 4 weeks later...

I vote for AC II !!

Was a great improvement from AC1, wich is cool, but left me with a strange impression (too realistic universe, I dont know how to explain)

Brotherhood is cool but just an AC 2.5

Revelation is really disapointing.... The game is good but.... Only one city, no more secret place to explore, secret symbols to find.... All the interesing side parts are gone....