Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

Wow, so we found six versions of Scene It? Bright Lights, Big Screen today. Two are in English, two in French, one German and one Spanish. We're going to add one of the English versions to the site for now, but keep an eye out for people playing any of those, I don't want to add them without knowing for sure they're real.

Wow, so we found six versions of Scene It? Bright Lights, Big Screen today. Two are in English, two in French, one German and one Spanish. We're going to add one of the English versions to the site for now, but keep an eye out for people playing any of those, I don't want to add them without knowing for sure they're real.

Yeah, until its in retail its going to be hard to tell.

That could be an easy 6K though if its true.

Hmmm 6k huh...

2x English [1 NTSC + 1 PAL]

2x French [1 NTSC [Canada Possibly] + 1 PAL]

1x German [1 PAL]

1x Spanish [i wonder if its Middle/South America or is it Spain/Portugal]

So by my estimate if it is stackable 2-3 will be NTSC and 3-4 will be PAL... I wonder if it will be a straight translation [everything is translated] / region specific [regional movies included] / all in english but just different versions / or something totally different.

I for one think it will be straight translations as adding region specific movies / questions would be too much of a hassle with licensing issues. But then again why would they need so many versions oh well I guess we'll soon find out either way...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have a question. It might have been answered but I didn't see it so I wanted to ask.

Do I have to buy a whole new xbox 360 that is compatible with the said game to get the achievements? Like do I have to have a NTCS-J xbox 360 to play Asia games because of the regional protection OR can I just get the region free asia games and play them on my xbox and still get the achievements?

I'm sorry if it's already been asked and answered, but I really would like to make sure before I started getting games.

Okay, I have a question. It might have been answered but I didn't see it so I wanted to ask.

Do I have to buy a whole new xbox 360 that is compatible with the said game to get the achievements? Like do I have to have a NTCS-J xbox 360 to play Asia games because of the regional protection OR can I just get the region free asia games and play them on my xbox and still get the achievements?

I'm sorry if it's already been asked and answered, but I really would like to make sure before I started getting games.

NTSC-J games will require a Japanese console.

NTSC games will require an American console.

PAL games will require a European console.

Region free games will play on any of those consoles but they aren't stackable, every stackable game as far as I'm aware is specific to a region or country (Japan, Korea, Germany, etc).

NTSC-J games will require a Japanese console.

NTSC games will require an American console.

PAL games will require a European console.

Region free games will play on any of those consoles but they aren't stackable, every stackable game as far as I'm aware is specific to a region or country (Japan, Korea, Germany, etc).

Only RF stackable game is Turning Point FR/DE, all the others require a PAL/NTSC-U/NTSC-J console.

wasn't L4D2 banned in Australia?

It was but Valve submitted an edited version that took all the gore and everything out.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3675-Left-4-Dead-2-Heading-to-Australia----Kind-Of--Realism-Mode-Confirmed.html

Also, please don't double post. There is an edit button for a reason.