Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a few boosting partners to make some challenges go faster. Almost have everything done legitimately except multi kills. The killstreaks are taking forever so I wanna boost those and will be happy to be someones practice dummy in return.

GT: CODYROB55

Looking to get pretty much any achievements. I have all DLC and I'm online regularly. I'm also open to helping others. Just send me a message or friend request.

Gamertag: PirateJelly

I will send u a friend request when i go online later-just got the game & am enjoying it but not many friends playing it so would be good to play with people who aren't gonna quit mid-game etc. :-)

Still looking for a group to get the awful multi-kill (Melta, Vanquish, Plasma Cannon) challenges done.

Also, looking for a good team to complete Chaos Unleashed. Though, I need the bonus round and public co-op ones, which I would get at the same time in theory... so that might not be an option, but the pugs are really bad.

GT: Digital Ruse

Edited by digitalruse
Updated info.

I'm desperately looking for a full time group to grind through the exterminatus modes of this game. Need a bunch of the multiplayer cheevos aswell. Am a uk gamer with good communication skills. If you have room for me in your group or just want to link up, send me a MSG on live to my tag (RK1 Damuramu) so I can clear some space on my FL and shoot you an FR. Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Finally beat the Bonus round (mad props to Thee G6uardian, EYExTxBAG, and C Wrecks) of Chaos Invasion. Understanding how important it was to get into a team that stuck together, I will totally help out with that.

:uzi::confused:

gt: sillyjordo (I am more likely to respond to a message than a random friend request)

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing multiplayer, and having fun with it...but just looked into the challenges and quickly realized it will take longer than I expected to grind these all out legit...

so... I play primarily from 9:30PM to whenever EST...if anybody wants to boost, or get a group together to boost the weapon/armor achievements on a regular basis for awhile, feel free to ping me

GT = Teamlead Taco