GM Connected League

Theoretic Eagle

Are you saying those three teams are open to GM?

Also, if you wanted to GM a team but not play the games, is that an option? (Im not familiar with the GM Connected mode yet as Ive been playing HUT mostly)

Last question.. Ive seen some back and forth.... are the line ups randomly generated?

Depending on those answers, I might sign up as the Florida Panthers and give it a go.

Thanks! :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to play games and the Panthers is the last team yet.

Dallas is still available too...

BTW, I think you should give us atleast 12 hours notice before you sim the remaining games not played before the next batch of games.

That way most people will know when to play the games. Because last time I had 4 games to play and the next day they all signed on, I could of easily played all 4.

Just throwing a suggestion...

Swept back flame can not be stopped. I haven't seen him lose in awhile. After I lost all 3 games to him, I started going on a losing streak. I went from holding 1st place all season to 5th place. Granted that the top 3 people in are division have more points then the division leaders in the other divisions.

I try lol... To be honest with you I didn't think I was going to be this successful lol maybe it's my build your AI template that I have lol...

Anyways, acdouglas17 was hands down my toughest opponent, went 15 rounds in a shooutout with him after I finally stopped him.

I need to play some games tonight, so whoever runs Chicago, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. I will be on from 8:45 eastern to about 1 eastern. So please be on so I can get these games in.

Edited by SweptbackFlame

This league is a farce. R Miller 69, the commissioner of the league quit on us THREE times.

5-0 lead after two periods. QUIT

2-0 after 5 minutes. QUIT

6-1 with three minutes to play. QUIT.

Thoroughly embarrassed on several occasions and then he boots us from the league. Well played.

I was in this league and R Miller 69 will quit when you beat him. He gave me excuses the first two times I beat him, the third time was his last chance. When I asked him why he kept quitting he said, "I'll sim the win for you." Which is complete garbage, as it gives his team the chance to pick up the victory. Then he booted me from the league and will not allow me back in.

It's a real shame because I really enjoyed playing with everyone in this league, too bad the commish had to ruin the experience.

If you are all interested, I created a league and am everyone is invited. The League Name is "Miller NHL Fraud".

I lasted less than 24 hours in the league. I joined a couple weeks in, taking the Tampa Bay Lightning who were ranked 19th at the time. I played a few games, won all of them, and the team jumped up to like 4th or 5th. The next day I found that I had been booted from the league.

I asked the GM what happened, and he told me that I had been booted "on accident" and offered to have me rejoin.

So...

- several claims of the GM quitting during games

- booting one player (me) "by accident" after moving a team up the ranks

- losing power during at least one game (seriously?)

Possibly all coincidences. Although Occam's Razor states that the simplest theory is the most plausible: this league does not seem to be run competently or in good faith.

• 4 months later...