FUT gold packs?

wizardfire

Ok

Apart from the free downloadable gold packs from the season pass I have opened around ten packs so far and I have yet to get any decent players from them at all.....

I have had Louis Saha and one inform player from brazil that's worth like 6,000 coins..

My question is this......

Is this EA's way of making money knowing that your are not gonna get them in the packs? A bit like the old panini sticker albums you used to get,loads of duplicates and you never completed an album unless you phoned the company up and bought the stickers you needed to complete your album...

Have any of you been lucky and got a semi decent player? Or is it even possible to get the likes of Ronald's,messi and the like in these packs at all?

Ok

A bit like the old panini sticker albums you used to get,loads of duplicates and you never completed an album unless you phoned the company up and bought the stickers you needed to complete your album...

Could of just went to the swap shops! and got them for free :p and come home with bags of Capri Sun :woop:

But yeah this is just a cash cow for EA.

I got Hamsik (85) in a pack and Soldado (84) in one too. Sold Hamsik for about 6,000 and bought a formation modifier for Soldado as I'm doing a La Liga team. Worked out alright as the money I got for Hamsik paid for Soldado to fit into my team.