Freezing

Vile Denial

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:This game pisses me off so bad 93% done every loading screen i broke my good controller and put a hole in my wall people need to start making games that dont mess up. idk they can just make a game that works right!! :uzi::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You have to be a fake poster. The stuff that you have posted in Wolfenstien achievement threads are unreal.

Anyways, I too currently have a frozen game state at Farm. When I take the elevator down to the lower levels It freezes at the "T" on the load screen.

Well guys, add me to the list of people who've been hit with this bug. I spent 3 days in Midtown searching for gold bags and bars on my own because I couldn't trust a good guide out yet. I finally found #44 and I go to leave Midtown West to head towards Downtown and it freezes on the "T" in "Wolfenstein". My PS3 died today too.

Damn gaming is fun.

You have to be a fake poster. The stuff that you have posted in Wolfenstien achievement threads are unreal.

Anyways, I too currently have a frozen game state at Farm. When I take the elevator down to the lower levels It freezes at the "T" on the load screen.

what are you talking about like 34k a game im at 50 i no the method you have to have the guy thats dying have the l trigger held down here so dont tell me wtf i have done and not done. Why would i lie.There is no reason to so get the hell out of here i have to restart the game now.

If thats what they want then there not getting. The MP in this game is garbage. The best thing about this game is SP. Way to suck raven and activison!!
the multiplayer in this game is amazing, the only issue is the stat saving problem, anyway Im currently going for all the collectibles and I havent hit an issue yet im roughly 50% complete with all of them

the multiplayer in this game is amazing, the only issue is the stat saving problem, anyway Im currently going for all the collectibles and I havent hit an issue yet im roughly 50% complete with all of them

Are you kidding me? Am i being punked dude. sorry to say it but the mp sucks. and it will for ever cause its never going to get fixed due to the people who made the online got fired the day this game came out.

I base it on its horibble mp you can boot people from ranked matchs.. you can switch teams in the middle of the match the stats dont save. Can you blame the company for firing they suck at making mp
what do you base your claim of the designers getting fired upon? and if you never played Wolfenstein: enemy territory then of course you must think the multiplayer sucks...because it's different, but I digress the only bad part about multiplayer is the stats not saving glitch, the gameplay is just fine, and if you dont agree well then I have no idea what you are comparing it to

what do you base your claim of the designers getting fired upon?

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/wolfenstein-multiplayer-team-axed-on-release-day

i just dont understand why should the host have the ability to kick you if you are doing good.

Console gamers should never have the power to kick players as there are too many kids and idiots on LIVE that will always abuse it. Player kicking is a feature of PC games, but the difference being that the player with the admin rights to kick players will have paid a fair bit money towards the cost of the server so is more likely to be a responcible adult. However, I`m all for vote kicking on consoles, although this isn`t always 100% fair.

Back on topic, I`ve tried allsorts of things to get my game working again, but I`ve stopped short of starting the game again from scratch which I have no intention of doing. I`ve emailed my online retailer to ask them if I can get a refund on the game.

I posted a video on YouTube of the load freeze in action, pretty boring but here it is....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJNzbZNTNlw]YouTube - Wolfenstein Load Freeze (xbox 360)[/ame]

Edited by KILLBOT

I've had a string of bad luck with games lately. I just want this to be fixed sooner than later. I really enjoy the game.

There is really no point in restarting it either, it may just happen again.

exactly, i was thinking about just starting another game to get all the collectibles but i'm not taking the risk of it freezing on me again, i'm liable to destroy my controller :uzi::uzi:

Edited by defiance ohio

Yep,no way I would restart it if I hit the freeze.Too much of a chance it will happen again.Only thing I've been doing to try and safeguard is making a save after each level and copying it onto a memory card.I'm hoping that should I hit the freeze,I could revert back to the old save and cross my fingers it didn't corrupt again.However,if it corrupts a certain way,then even a backup save will not help as it'll just trigger in the same place.

Out of curiosity,did all of you who hit this freeze replay a level as I see this being bandied about as a possible cause for some? I don't know how valid it is but sometimes knowing what other people did and didn't do can help isolate ways of avoiding it in future playthroughs.

Out of curiosity,did all of you who hit this freeze replay a level as I see this being bandied about as a possible cause for some? I don't know how valid it is but sometimes knowing what other people did and didn't do can help isolate ways of avoiding it in future playthroughs.

I replayed several levels, but it wasn`t until I replayed castle that I started having problems.

Yep,no way I would restart it if I hit the freeze.Too much of a chance it will happen again.Only thing I've been doing to try and safeguard is making a save after each level and copying it onto a memory card.I'm hoping that should I hit the freeze,I could revert back to the old save and cross my fingers it didn't corrupt again.

The funny thing is I backed my save up right before I started playing and even reverting to that save didn't fix it.:(

Lame, I just got this glitch. every time I try to go to downtown to get my last side mission. I have tried and failed to get past this for the last 45 minutes. The game was going back to the video store tomorrow anyway but I had really hopped to get the last 3 achievements I was on the cusp of getting before taking it back. Lame glitch is lame.

I too am affected by this monstorous glitch. I was just starting off finding the collectibles for all of the side missions when I finished Radio Station and now none of my savegames will load past halfway through the second "e" in Wolfenstein.

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, turning off the box, unplugging the box, and this glitch will not give up. I'm pissed.